for Sword Art Online: Twin Blades

7/14 c6 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good work! I enjoyed this!
7/11 c5 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent work! Omg! This was SO FREAKIN’ ADORABLE!
7/11 c4 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent work! Although I have a question. I can see that this is in multiple POVs, but it’s hard to tell which ones when at the beginning of a chapter, you say it’s someone like i.e. Asuna but it suddenly changes to Kirito or Leafa. My advice is to at least make it a bit more clear when the POV changes. That way you nor the readers will get confused.
7/10 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good work! I assume that Venus (one of your characters) was meant to replace what Asuna did in SAO Canon? Intriguing! I look forward to more!
7/3 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hm! Interesting start! I’d love to see more! Until your next update!
6/27 c5 Angron
far too forced, I repeat that it makes no sense to follow canon sao, it's dumb, lazy and terrible writing.

if you really want to progress, register on spacebattle or questionable questing. they're forums with different threads for novels, stories, ideas, ...

good luck anyway
6/27 c1 Angron
no matter how much you erase, your story lacks a clear direction, content, divergence between the canon and your story.
it has absolutely no sense of repeating the same scenes as in the novel if Suguha and Asuna are alongside Kirito, then Kirito's attitude will necessarily be different than the one he had in the canon.

Sachi's death has only one goal in the canon: to eliminate a rival for Kirito's heart.
it is also insulting the feelings that Suguha feels for Kazuto

If Sachi survives and Suguha is in the game, there is even less chance that Kirisuna will occur.

it's bad and terrible writing imo.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service