FanFiction.Net
for Peerless Darkness

4/7 c26 1210justinp
ngl tjis is cute and all, but I can't keep reading due to how easy things are, there's just no thrill or satisfaction anymore.
4/7 c11 1210justinp
who would've thought I'd be smiling to see Danzo's mumMadara's love story. Not me.
3/22 c14 9RenegadeForLife
Is the rasenshuriken throwable without something equivalent to senjutsu
12/19/2023 c1 Warlord2303
Is there going to be an update
11/9/2023 c1 HaiseSasakiTKG
Frankly this had great potential, i really loved it were it not for certain factors. Personally, i had to stop midway as it was not my taste, but im sure others would love to continue. All in all a relatively good read. Thanks for posting this author!
11/6/2023 c1 Truegames
Please update this
10/20/2023 c28 D3Diton
you did not just do that XD truly that project is "Bizarre"
9/26/2023 c9 3TouchMyKeyboard
Chapter 9A kiss from kaguya? Or something that looks like her at the very least.
Considering the crazy abilities and bloodlines that resulted from her actual children, I can only imagine what that kiss could have done, if she is the real deal.
8/15/2023 c15 REDx47
kneel before the great log
7/16/2023 c2 KingOfEmptyness
ok
6/9/2023 c26 Goldenexperience420
its not kfp. its pfc
6/9/2023 c22 Goldenexperience420
Little runt of pure destruction...and his cat.
5/13/2023 c40 RyuuyaOoguro
...I reaaaaaaly want to know moooore!
3/26/2023 c45 Noneofit
I'm legitimately a bit concerned - this story is like chat GPT when the chat goes on and it forgets the first half of it.
3/26/2023 c38 Noneofit
I can't even tell if it's intentional or bad writing but Danzou seems full of shit, Yoshiko has the right of things, and he's gaslighting her.

God I hope the cringe as fuck references stop. Jojo puppets? Really?

When he started working on puppets I thought it was going to be to help replace his former subordinate's missing arm, not a totally superfluous puppet that we both know you're going to forget about.
1,505 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »