FanFiction.Net
for Peerless Darkness

9/17/2022 c64 evilstatistic19
Great chapter looking forward to the next one
9/17/2022 c64 please don't1
love it!
9/17/2022 c64 Bakuto Masaki
Man I will miss this when it is finally done... Especially with Holomyth in it... Hope you make a Sequel to it cuse of Ame hijinks! And bring in Holocouncil to said Sequel! And YES that includes Sana.
9/17/2022 c64 Raging Drake
Still a great series even if there are a few arcs left,I do look forwards to some continuations on the omakes.
9/17/2022 c64 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful
9/17/2022 c64 Miikari000
hey just want to ask it here just cause:
but can the devil from DXD (who isn't reincarnated btw) become a stray devil
thx love,

-Meme
9/7/2022 c62 GloGang214
same with the summoned danzo
9/7/2022 c62 GloGang214
dimensions hopping danzo needs it own full story
9/6/2022 c1 Zaid97
Very interesting and well written concept
9/3/2022 c63 Guest
So he has relationship with the bunny but it doesn't count because this is in his mind/she a spirit.
9/3/2022 c62 Guest
Lol if he immortal he can just time travel or fix his body. He could also keep anyone alive just by doing anti aging magic. The issue with these story is once the Mc become almost a god, they can do anything but storywise it would be boring.
9/3/2022 c63 3coldblue2015
Alright!

Princess Kaguya Otsutsuki:

After SI/Danzo first round with her...She is going to forget she had a husband. The most powerful being in "Naruto" that tries to dominate the world, is secretly a Submissive fetish. I honestly could read SI/Danzo bringing his future Wives into his dreams with Fuinjutsu and some Yamamaka Clan hypothesis of traveling through Dreams of the Mind. SI/Danzo does know that back in Kaguya time on Earth, sex was very plain and just used to create children/heir's...With SI/Danzo he probably has his modern knowledge, past Internet history and his own experience is going to turn Kaguya into his own personal Sheath/Sleeve. I think once SI/Danzo wives are involved or find out about Kaguya appearing SI/Danzo dream, they are going show Kaguya the Pecking-Order and introduce Kaguya whole new world of pleasure~!

Questions

1) Any other dimensions you want Old Man Danzo/SI going to visit- "One Punch Man", "Baki", "Kengan Ashura/Omeg", or "My Hero Academia"?

2) How likely Ashihei going to go from worshiping Ishiski Otsutsuki to going drunk with power and thinking himself as the NEW God of this planet?

3) Is it even possible for Kaguya to get pregnant in the Mindscape?

4) Could SI/Danzo use Fuinjutsu and Yamanaka Clan mind hypothesis to travel and bring other people into his Mindscape to meet Kaguya?

5) In "Indeed in Insane Universe", can we expect Ser Integra and John to meet to form alliance/affiliation with Hellsing Organization, to possible take part in major fights/battles against Icognito or the Major/Nazi CHIP Vampires in the future?

Suggestions

1) I think all would be good. In "One Punch Man", Old Man Danzo/SI might NOT be the most powerful...but he would be the most mysterious and vast array of Skills/Powers. I kind of want a Old Man Danzo/SI to blow fighters mind in "Kengan Ashura/Omeg" and "Baki", showing that Kaioh Kaku better watch out because there another Old Man that can give the Ogre one hell of fight! "My Hero Academia", it would be interesting to read a Dimensional traveler going to a Hero/Villain universe and it would kind of make "My Hero Academia" more Western in Comics given they do have DC/Marvel have a Multiverse.

2) I can read Ashihei going from Cult Follower to become Drunk with Power from the Charka Fruit in thinking he is a Prophet/Demi-God or even a NEW God. I do get this idea from "Hellsing Ultimate" with Maxwell from Iscariot Organization goes drunk with power and starts using his Army to shoot up Vampire Nazi's and poor victims of Londan massacre...With Ashihei, I could easily read him getting to drunk with his NEW power.

3)...Is this "Nightmare on Elm Street" rules, where what happens in the Dream/Mind, happens in real time? Because that is very frightening and also amazing. I do not think Kaguya would want be pregnant sealed in the Moon, but I could be wrong. Maybe Kaguya just wants to feel whole new pleasure before...she feels to need to have child or children again.

4) Yes, it like "Inception" movie, but it like SI/Danzo uses Fuinjutsu and Yamanaka Clan hypothesis to bring OTHER people into his Mindscape/Dreamscape...Yes, this is just a idea for SI/Danzo wives to meet Princess Kaguya Otsutsuki and things get steamer~! It really up to you to add this later in the Ero Omakes.

5) I hope so...It kind of cool to think John would be part of the Hellsing Organization. Another part of me hope Integra and John have some interesting chemistry with each other. The main reason is to have John in "Indeed an Insane World" to experience his own BLOODY Battle/War that will make or break John into a incredible Fighter/Warrior along with pushing his Hamon/Rippe and Stand (Violet Sage) into something stronger!

Keep up the good work, stay safe, and stay healthy!
9/3/2022 c62 Kaliedo
I kinda really want to see more of Old Man Danzou rolling around dispensing wisdom.

Make it happen! ... please.
9/3/2022 c62 coldblue2015
I do like this idea...

Old Man Danzo/SI, living longer than normal because Otsutsuki Clan meddling and turning him somewhat Immortal because of it.

Dimension hopping?

Eh, I am okay...I just want Old Man Danzo/SI to flex his power in "Baruoto: The Next Generation" a bit during certain events. Kind of showing Kara and future Otsutsuki members that SI/Danzo is a MONSTER that far succeeds what Cannon version of Madara Uchiha from "Naruto" Capable of.

I do like the idea that Old Man Danzo/SI kind of implies that he VERY powerful, kind of suffering from Saitama-Syndrome from "One Punch Man", but we do not know how powerful he is...yet.
9/3/2022 c63 T-B-R
alright! our best moon bunny gets some love~
1,505 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »