for Peerless Darkness

9/10/2020 c6 alexantony471
another chapter nicely done. Hope you update soon.
9/10/2020 c6 1Viviene001
A hah! So I suppose everyone is certainly more self controlled. If that’s the word for the thing. :D
So surprised it updated. :)
Actually, I can kinda understand Kurama ending up like that with Danzo. What I didn’t really understand was how the rest went ‘oh, little genin somehow managed that’ without freaking out. I believe that kurama hasn’t been so slighted that he’d kill humans in sight, hence allowing conversation to take place at the very least before any fighting...

Also, madara, why the heck did you bring a genin with you.

Danzo never told them how he knew his name, so they probably assumed he got it from the convo. I’ve also thought that Danzo wouldn’t give kurama’s name out, though, since it didn’t seem like something Kurama gives out freely...
haha, overgrown vulpix. If you must choose a tsundere, it’ll have to be kurama! I mean, come on, his relationship with naruto in the anime! XD
9/10/2020 c6 ThousandDaysOfLaziness
Yep and everyone is taking normally that fucking sentient nuclear bomb is just outside the village. It would take one change of mood and bijudama would destroy all the Konoha because no one would be able to react in time. Or just one Madara sharingan illusion and Konoha is in ruins. I think you overstepped mary sue trope a little bit.
9/10/2020 c6 Ant0nius
Looks like danzou here has taken his first steps to becoming a bijuu trainer. He starts off by becoming friends/ acquaintances with a massive vulpix. Just remember to level kurama a bit before you evolve him. He won't learn any moves naturally when he evolves. Finding a fire stone to evolve him might be a bit difficult though, though I get the feeling that the uchiha clan might have one already.
Already imagining what the other bijuus could be. Shukaku (sand tanuki) I have no equivalent for him at the moment. Matatabi (blue fire cat with two tails) would either be a Torracat or a Pyroar. Isobu (spikey turtle) would be a Blastoise. Son Goku (Giant fire monkey) would either be a Darmanitan or an Infernape. Kokuō (giant white horse/deer creature) would probably be one of the Swords of Justice, but not Keldeo. Saiken (white slug) would be a Goodra. Chōmei would be a Flygon. As for Gyūki the 8-tailed beast, I have no Pokemon equivalent for him so far.
9/10/2020 c6 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 6
9/10/2020 c6 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
Dude, did we just befriended Kurama?! And made sure that Hashi wouldn't do his stupid selling Bijuu thingie?! SELF INSERT DANZOU IS A GODSEND!
9/10/2020 c6 MisterJA
Talk-no-jutsu hein? But again it's logical in this situation. Well played.
9/10/2020 c6 maximilianoismiranda
Jajaja muy buen cap
9/10/2020 c6 alpax4009
Thank you for the update.
nice pacing and each chapter feels like a naruto prequel.

if u need any background information on naruto then pls pm me.
9/10/2020 c6 2dragonbornthesam
Ok
9/10/2020 c5 1Viviene001
Oh dear.
Btw, if Yoshiko ever address danzo’s dead Father again in that sort of maliciousness, I vote for Danzo slapping her. _
Damn, Danzo feels so self controlled with how he didn’t immediately get back at her for the emotionless, prickly barb. I’m also surprised Sarutobi didn’t get annoyed over it, since he does consider Danzo his Friend.

Everyone in this era is surprisingly really... hm.
9/10/2020 c4 Viviene001
Darn it, the next one is the last!
9/10/2020 c3 Viviene001
Woah...
9/10/2020 c2 Viviene001
Yes... lol
9/10/2020 c1 Viviene001
Awww heck yeah, I haven’t seen an si Ofc in which one was Danzou himself yet! Would it be too bad to hope for an epic all the way to naruto’s timeline? XP
1,329 « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »