for Mishaps and Misunderstandings

8/22 c1 LavaLilly
I kinda wanna see how the trail goes how Adrien's life is gonna be for now on. How people are gonna take Adrien now that he's the son of a supervillain.
7/25 c1 violet lilaccs
LOLOLOLiloveolvelove
7/17 c1 70KagamiPINKAgreste
Oh Nathalie. . . she could have handled that better. PLEASE THE WOMAN NEEDS REDEMPTION! SHE'S NOT TRULY EVIL!

Adrien suggesting in his rant to be "pulled out of fencing" broke my ADRIGAMI heart! Cataclysm and Dragon Lighting attacked the mansion I hoped Ryuko helped Kitty and Bug, disappointed SHE used Longg with Tikki again.

Nathalie did help Adrien get his happiness, just not the way she had thought. At least SHE'S not stupidly blind anymore. Red faced? Get used to it, Dupain-Cheng because you got Kitty he's never leaving you ever.
7/12 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Thank you for writing! A great read, as usual! :)
-kitty
7/4 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Love it!
7/1 c1 Maria Espinoza
Great story
7/1 c1 29Rosalind2013
That was super funny! I loved it
6/30 c1 20Alyce and Indi
Gahhhh I'm staying up waaaaaaaaaay too late. But this is so good! But now reading about Adrien's hyperness is making me hyper...let me re-read that passing-out sentence.
6/27 c1 Guest
This made my day! It's funny to imagine all of this unfolding!
6/29 c1 21mayuralover
Hahahah serious Nathalie couldn't see the sarcasm, but man, that was great!
6/28 c1 122Scoobyfan4ever
Context Natalie, look at the context of things lol
6/28 c1 1deathmatt144
Nathalie, seriously, learn some sarcasm for once in your life. Another great story you got here and hilarious at best with such stupid misunderstanding. Cannot wait for more stories from you
6/28 c1 28Neeko96
The way Nathalie dropped the ball was my favorite part!-
6/28 c1 1Jane the fan
This was awesome!
6/28 c1 6The Forgotten Guardian
PLEASE make a bonus chapter of them explaining what happened in a press conference!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »