for Fragment Journey

10/9/2021 c1 Patrick Lemuel
I like this story! When will you update?
12/16/2020 c2 MisterManGuy
Nice to see what Makoto was up to before he went to Little Garden
11/18/2020 c2 Star-Vader Chaos Breaker
Good to see you will be adding The Royal story content in this fanfic because it was a great improvement to the original story
8/9/2020 c2 2Mr. Haziq
Dang... my condolences for the loss of your laptop.
8/9/2020 c1 Mr. Haziq
What's the backstory between Makoto and Chidori? Were they in a love triangle with Junpei?
7/21/2020 c2 yoshizawakasumi365
Damn, that sucks that your laptop is broken. Welp, that means I have to be more patient!
7/15/2020 c1 Guest
BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY YEAAAAAHHHH...

Makoto Yuki came to replace the inferior protagonist in P5
7/17/2020 c2 Perseus Ruby Sendou
Good chapter, can't wait for more. I definetly want to know how Lavenza escape from the false god and acquire the help of Messiah.
7/16/2020 c2 6Blue Cipher
Despite of not having a laptop and merely using a phone to write, this is actually not bad. It was nice of Kamoshida knowing his place, Makoto would rip him a new one.

By the way, is this a harem? If so, it would be nice if he could get Sadayo and Sae in this story. I mean, this is technically his past and won't affect the present or the current timeline of Garden's Universe.
7/12/2020 c1 Blue Cipher
This is quite interesting. I could only imagine the eccentricities that Makoto(our boi Messiah) would bring into Shujin and the lives of everyone. This is nice for an introduction so keep it up.
7/2/2020 c1 Perseus Ruby Sendou
Well this is interesting, definitely waiting for more.
6/28/2020 c1 2DangerousFox682
I love it, I already can't wait to read more of it. Good work!
6/28/2020 c1 BushidoWookie