FanFiction.Net
for Eternal Tails: Chaos Calamity

6/7 c2 Guest
Did I just get Rickrolled by a flipping Sonic Fanfic? That’s it! I’m done! I’m throwing myself off a grand cliff
8/21/2021 c60 HavalTheRock
the only bad thing about this story is that it closes the possibility of more eternal tails stories. Enjoyed a lot. been here since bad seed was the latest fic.
6/21/2021 c57 1CollecT
The fox is back and ready to kick some ass
6/19/2021 c57 Mattethew from supermegan
pog
4/1/2021 c55 CollecT
Seeing Tails describe himself as a villain always hurts; you gotta wonder what it would take for him to accept the fact that he's one of the greatest heroes in his friend group just through willpower alone.

Good to see an update! I'm assuming you're taking some time to either outline the ending or dealing with real life. Either way, I can always appreciate taking a bit of extra time to focus on yourself or make sure any climactic finale or conclusion is just perfect. Keep killing it!
4/1/2021 c55 Mattethew from supermegan
oh good another chap was getting worried there also great work!
3/16/2021 c54 22Cytisus
Hooray, they live! Well, most anyway. Despite the simplicity on Tails' side of things, the gradual fix of the purifier seems to have come in just the nick of time for the heroes back home. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of things are reverted (and/or if they even can be), never mind whether Tails will actually get to see the results of his handiwork.
3/9/2021 c54 1CollecT
I love how this mixes some Terraria craziness with a light hearted victory from Big and Froggy. I think it's tonally consistent with some game stories and while I am perplexed when I'm smiling at this story given its nature, it isn't unwelcome. Some might say cheap cop-out, I say a victory made all the more sweet.
2/21/2021 c53 22Cytisus
The simplicity of how everything is fixed is an interesting twist, and it appears that it will also reverse the insanity of change that's happened to his friends (and enemies, for that matter). The return of Zeena made the story feel like it came full circle, in a way, and it'll be interesting to see how you wrap this up (especially with Amy knowing about Reason now-had to giggle at, "Girl Tails ... from space" in its basic form of definition!). And of course how Tails is gonna explain all of that status post, heh.
2/21/2021 c53 1CollecT
So cool to finally see Zeena back and using her ability to take control of mechanical bosses and enemies. And geez, I love the brutality of this fight on Miles. It's interesting to see him take hits that rings would shield him from, but instead he now has to rely on the wild healing factor of Terraria.
1/27/2021 c50 CollecT
I pray the underground has some solace. I've had a world that had 3 solar eclipses in 4 in game days. Great for drops, not so great for progression and fun.
1/16/2021 c48 CollecT
When the drops are good! Soaring Insignia is going to push Miles to insane levels of power. Once he gets the one liners down, he'll reach that level of cockiness that Sonic has!
1/7/2021 c47 3Guardian of 2fort
I'm in two minds from that. Part of me is asking "what the hell did you do to Reason." And the other part of me knows what you did and is instead asking "why the hell did you do that to reason." As if things couldn't get any worse on that planet.

I'll get the popcorn.
12/23/2020 c44 22Cytisus
Despite the insanity of everything going on, Sonic's quips are exactly how I'd imagine them! I'm doing my best to keep up (admittedly without much knowledge of Terraria), but it's pretty hard to imagine how in the world they're going to undo all of this (or even if they can). It's definitely still feeling like a pinnacle point in the saga of Eternal Tails, though whether it will be having a 'happy' ending seems to be quickly dwindling as a possibility...
12/22/2020 c44 HavalTheRock