for Eternal Tails: Chaos Calamity

10/3/2020 c19 22Cytisus
Oh dang, things have gotten crazy out of hand back home! Doodle taking the forefront of Amy's persona is very foreboding in a way, and definitely keeps you guessing at what's gonna happen next.
Between this and the sheer brutality Tails received last chapter, it leaves you wondering if Doodle/Reason/Amy is gonna be the ultimate heroine in this, after all...
10/3/2020 c19 Guest
one word: WHAT
10/2/2020 c19 HavalTheRock
WHAT ? WHAT ? WHAT !? WHAT ;!? WHHAAAAAAAT!? HOLY SH**
10/2/2020 c19 9AndTails
Ooooooooooh, I love Amy's character development here! Or maybe it'd be more accurate to say that Doodle's subconscious is finally taking over? Either way, this short little chapter was fantastic; we got to get an update on the status of the zombie apocalypse while seeing Amy take charge, having to finally take fate into her own hands to save Miles. Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Good job!
9/28/2020 c18 AndTails
I love the intricately-detailed battle! Too bad Miles was out cold by the end, but his smarts definitely won the day, having to rely on his brain rather than brawn in the end.

Still hopin' Tails gets to save Cosmo in the end. UwU

Excellent work!
9/26/2020 c17 1CollecT
The way you describe Terrarian horrors is extremely captivating. I'm really beginning to wonder how the status quo gets re-established in this situation. Hopefully Amy's intuition can help save Sonic and the others as well because as much as I love Miles, that side plot pretty gripping. And where could Zeena be in all of this too...?
9/25/2020 c17 9AndTails
When Nigel asked Miles to "save her", I can't help but think he's referring to Cosmo. Crossing my fingers!
9/20/2020 c16 LordChico
Oh yay the whacky time travel is back.
9/20/2020 c16 AndTails
Huh...well, that is certainly a mind-twister! It seems like Tails' efforts to prevent calamity in all timelines only serves to exacerbate the situation.

In any case, it'll be interesting to see how you take the story from here. How can Tails undo things and bring his world back to a state of normalcy when the end result of his time-warping shenanigans are quite bad?
9/20/2020 c16 22Cytisus
The theory of a time loop twisting in on itself so much that it breaks the universe is pretty interesting, and to be honest, the benevolent intentions of Tails seems like an appropriate (if unforeseen) cause of it all! To have that many recordings of yourself, talking about what happened and how he plans to fix it, to the point where he realizes that the recordings themselves caused it, has got to be the biggest paradox of them all.
Even now that it's gotten to the point where it sounds like those barriers between dimensions are collapsing, it still makes you wonder whether a similar Tails of the past already reached this point in realization, and whether this new idea of his is new at all...
Regardless, I love how this ties into that very first story of yours!
9/17/2020 c15 9AndTails
It seems like the story is coming full circle to the start of the Eternal Tails saga, all the way back to Chaos Break. Super exciting!

Also, I loved how Tails basically made a cocoon for himself in order to cure his...spider ailment? Didn't catch that early on...would explain why he dug a hole for himself at the end of the last chapter.

And Sept's dream at the beginning seems like an ominous foreshadow for events to come.

Good job!
9/17/2020 c15 HavalTheRock
Dang. Things coming full circle.
9/7/2020 c14 HavalTheRock
"All Of them" Thanks for the nightmare fuel. Now I cant stop imagining a Tails with 10 eyes.
9/6/2020 c14 AndTails
I think you perfectly captured Miles' descent into madness in this chapter! Indeed, the perils he had to endure over the last month, virtually alone save for the monsters he has had to kill, seems to be taking their toll on the kitsune, only adding to his list of traumas developed since Happy Days. Also, your description of him throughout this chapter makes me think that he is no longer the orange, furry fox we all know and love, with his "stolen wings", grey fur, and "all" of his eyes. Was this the work of Galaxina?

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next. Hopefully Miles is able to take a long, overdue break in his makeshift shelter until he's ready to continue venturing onward. Also interested to see if the flower will play a role in the narrative going forward.
9/6/2020 c13 22Cytisus
What in the world, zombies?! With the rest of the team seemingly gone now (under horrific circumstances..), it seems like Amy and Big are the only ones left to help figure out what's going on.
Amy's knowledge to activate Tails' security system sounds ingrained (aka Reason), and the scar on the back of her head sounds like even more foreshadowing of some of this possibly coming to light later.
I have no idea on what's going on for the most part, but I'm definitely interested to see what happens next!
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »