for The Girlish Rise of Madame Margaret

2/14 c1 Guest
I know Coeur has a learning disability and possibly aids but he tries his best. Reminds me of another story that covers the struggles. of someone who is also retarded..

"mr grimjaw" explored sensitive topics about retardation in a very well written self insert fic, if you support Coeur and his mental instabilities than come give this a try, and maybe leave a positive review since it is written better then this. story. Here is the story and author link...

/u/2345737/mr-grimjaw

s/13772542/1/the-dissablyed-ninja-and-the-slave-contract-rewritten-version
1/18 c1 Guest
My apologies. The pervious comment was not meant for this author. Was meant for Catspat31. Sorry!
1/18 c1 Guest
First, I would like to say I don’t think you are bad person. I’m not sure why you are such a stickler for the rules or why you feel the need to call people out when they break them. I can understand reporting someone that is cyber bullying or posting inappropriate content. But, how exactly does it hurt anyone when someone makes a post asking for help to find a story? It’s really not hurting anyone. They’re just trying to find a story they like. Why do you feel the need to tell them they broke a rule pertaining to that? Especially, when it doesn’t seem like a fandom that you are even interested in. It just seems mean spirited, which may not be the intent but still. I know you give people the option to post an alert or place it in an author’s note, but let’s be honest. Most people don’t look at alerts or announcements, and they may only have an account on this site to read fanfics and not write them. You may have a different experience, but I don’t see stories posted looking for other fics that often. Why not just leave them be? If it is really that much of an issue for you, why not just ask them to take it down once they’ve found the answer? I’m sure most people wouldn’t mind.
11/2/2020 c1 jeff5555
catspats is a real piece of shit
10/7/2020 c1 FuckCatSpat
Yeah I know where your coming from, this person is going around posting things that they have no authority to do so. Their ‘reasoning’ is their own words, their own blogs, and not actually something reinforced by the official moderators.
10/2/2020 c1 puppydogs68
Wait never mind scratch that out I thought this was that moron Catspats’ fic. Sorry. They flamed on me and a good fanfiction buddy so that’s why I was mad. Please continue this fic. :)
10/2/2020 c1 33puppydogs68
Okay, so you tell me to add description to my story, but then you have a story with literally VERY LITTLE description. Each line should have something like, “so and so said thoughtfully” or “so and so fumed.” Here we don’t even know what the characters are feeling. Every single line is just like:

“Blablabla”

“Blablablabla”

“Blablabla”

We don’t know anything about how the characters talk, feel, etc. Sure you’ve got the punctuation (“!” “?” “.” etc) but there’s only so much punctuation can do. Only some specific scenes have description, when in reality, a good piece of writing should have at least a line of description per character dialogue (or at the very least, “so and so said (insert adjective)“ When two or more characters have an argument, sure, this format would be good, but not in every single scene.

So maybe you should improve a bit before you come attack me and other authors, and put me on your crappy forum or community or whatever. (I’m calling it “crappy” for a reason, btw...you and some other guy are the only staff members...yeah, I think it’s clear that everyone just LOVES you. Have you even read some other reviews on the fics you criticized? It seems you are basically only here to ruin everything. Maybe ponder that thought for a moment.)

Just saying. Not trying to be rude, but maybe you should think about it before you put someone’s fic on your gosh darned community/forum/whatever the freaking heck it is. People work hard on their stories, you know. Eh, but not that I’m worried. There’s a story on there from 2005 that still hasn’t been removed. Haha lol. XD

Plus, I’m not disobeying content guidelines. I’m actually one of the authors who strongly sticks to the content guidelines and follows rules and regulations. My fanfic wasn’t even in traditional script format. It doesn’t have stage directions, it doesn’t have prop info, etc. Therefore, it is not breaking content guidelines. There are tons of stories in the same format, and they aren’t breaking content guideline rules either. (Unless they put prop info/stage directions/etc)

ALSO about my so-called “little” description, I have more words than you. (At least for the first chapter of LPS: A World Of Our Own: Season 3.) And HEY, at least I describe what the characters are feeling. Unlike SOMEONE. (To be fair, YES, you do have description in your story, but very little)

Now if you excuse me, I have some actually important things to take care of. Bye.
7/8/2020 c1 Guest
Misandrist means a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against men/relating to or characteristic of a misandrist.
7/2/2020 c1 catspats31
You did a wonderful job at creating an origin story to Madame Margaret and I can see this story serving as a prequel to the events of "Operation: F.U.T.U.R.E.". I liked every moment in story because it gives the feeling that something like this would actually happen on the show.