for A Very Greasy Christmas

7/4 c4 34Lovetoread75
Very nice chapter. It was nice to see their reaction to the gifts, especially Dally. Very sweet story, I enjoyed it.
7/2 c4 38CapNicholls
Cute! :)
7/2 c3 CapNicholls
"hEy CuRls" XD
7/2 c3 34Lovetoread75
Cute chapter, Johnny is such a good friend.
7/1 c2 Lovetoread75
So I have time to read only one chapter per day so I don't know what happens next, but this chapter was adorable... and those cleaning instructions something I needed to learn I usually mop the floor first:) The whole thing had me smiling from ear to ear, I mean Johnny is getting a guitar, I wish I could hear him sing. Look forward to reading the next chapter tomorrow, oh and I agree with the other reviewer that it's really nice that you do NOT ship them and just show brotherhood.
6/30 c1 38CapNicholls
Gosh, Ponyboy...What a sneak! XD
I'm curious to see how this all pans out!
6/30 c1 34Lovetoread75
Don't apologize, this is great. So Soda is getting his horse back, and Steve is getting a car I wouldn't mind getting a car for Christmas or a horse for that matter. It's nice how you bring Marcia into this, that even though she is a soc she is willing to help. Anyways, I look forward to reading how Pony's and Johnny's plan going to work out, something is telling me it is not going to go as planned.
6/30 c4 5FreeEcho
SODAPOP GOT HIS HORSE BACK!
FAVORITE CHAPTER!
And those memories of the parents!
You are such an amazing writer! I really enjoyed this story!
Stay Gold!
6/30 c3 FreeEcho
This chapter is amazing! I'm glad that Johnny was there to help Pony with his nightmares. I love how you portray it as brotherly love. I know some people who actually ship Pony and Johnny or ship Soda and Pony because of their brotherly love. I like how you don't do that. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! :)
6/30 c2 FreeEcho
Awwwww Soda gets the horse!
Makes sense that Two-bit gets Mickey!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE BROTHERLY LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME SOOOOOOO HAPPY!
6/30 c1 FreeEcho
Its a great story! I love how you made a Christmas story when its almost the 4th of July. I really like it. And I find that its hard to keep the characters the same when writing about them but I think you are doing a great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service