for A Hero In New Meridian

7/17 c17 Karlos1234ify
Outstanding
7/17 c17 15Firem78910
is that song something you made up or is it real
7/13 c17 Xavier Arias Gonsalves
I know its for plot but I still feel a way so I'm going to call bullshit on her overpowering him when she gagged him. she had only straddled him and you saying he couldn't do anything, nah miss me with that.
7/12 c17 121Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, damn didn’t think Izuku’s first time would be with that crazy nun woman, I kinda thought his first would be with that Egyptian woman but guess she can go later.
7/8 c15 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, they sure had a good day together doing a little shopping and having fun as Izuku got a little closer to Filia and she starts to have a crush on him as well.
7/6 c12 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, great that Eri got to be with her new and kind dad as Izuku introduces some of his friends to her and sharing his secret identity to the princesses as well as more girls will come to meet Eri as well.
7/4 c8 Mr.Mysterieux
Squigly for the main !
7/6 c11 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Izuku is going to be in for a big surprise when he see Eri in the other world with him and I’m sure the other girls will like having her around.
7/3 c8 Dragontitan
Valentine
7/5 c10 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Izuku got himself a beautiful and dangerous nurse looking after him and Valerie wants a piece of him maybe soon or later. Let’s hope he will prepare himself once he has an appointment with her again.
7/5 c10 0Gray
damn he's getting all the girls mineta will be not proud
7/5 c9 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Izuku got the experience of having a little moment with Eliza even though he was unconscious but he got know more about her and now he will spend some time with the other princess.
7/2 c1 Lean
To me, this is a god dam train wreck that you cannot pull your eyes from.
7/2 c6 R reyes
lemon dude lemon dude lemons
7/4 c8 kirbymaster800
I choose cerebella to be the main girl of the harem, I honestly think it's the right choice because she's been through a lot. Plus she's my favorite character in skullgirls.
26 Page 1 2 Next »