FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: The Avengers

3/18 c96 Enderson Vasquez
YESSSS SIRRR HE BACKKKKKK IVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH IN MY LIFE SENTENCE THE LAST CHAPTER NO JOKE I ALMOST OD
3/18 c96 Drakon45
you're killing me
3/18 c96 Estex71
Its been a while bro, nice to have you back, liked the chap btw, haven't seen black widow yet, but I might just to understand this piece of art, keep going.
3/18 c96 DBZFAN45
HAHAHA CALL NAT!
Long time no see Naruto San, We've been miserable without you, but still managed to comfort Morgan Stark and tabs Peter Parker ( Spider-Man) , which had nothing to do with Vanko in the Russian prison cell mate Red Guardian Alexi .
Erstwhile Naruto & Natasha going on a full time vacation in motherland with an impromptu family reunion with Yelena Belova and Black widow clan .
Aling with meeting Rick Mason a contactor friend of Nat and Clint Barton, which he was surprised by Nat new boyfriend till he gave him the card (nine tales) logo on it. As they flew the Osprey aircraft secretly into the motherland, until meeting the sister Yelena Belova and Alexi later on in the meantime.
We'll see how it goes next time for our Avenging Naruto and Black widow Adventure in the upcoming chapters.
Welcome back Author San
See you again soon
Catch ya later
Cheers!
3/18 c96 KakeruPB
Woo! Your finally back! Well this was cute, Morgan being adorable and attach to Naruto. While still being funny with Naruto still being Naruto at the end. Lol!
3/18 c96 2Fandom novice
Thanks for posting. I like the data from the movie "Black Widow" in this timeline. Please develop a father-son type relationship between Alexei and Naruto. Red Guardian bears a resemblance to Jiraiya and I think Naruto would be comforted by that. Also, make some corrections regarding how he was presented in the movie, that he is not fat and give him more seriousness.
PS: An important fact could be that the reason for Alexei's confinement was because he wanted to rescue Yelena and Natasha from the Red Room, but they stopped him and it ended like this.
3/18 c96 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
You know I got to ask and this is just a curiosity; how would Naruto and Nat react if a variant of an adult Morgan came from the future that was a RR Black Widow?
3/18 c96 Jameslw
great to see you are still alive and writing
3/18 c96 WindyCitySlayer1
Glad your back
Yay need more Natasha naruto
Can’t wait to see how yelena and naruto interact with each other
I’m hoping yelena becomes one of naruto girls
That would be dope
Can’t wait for more
Please continue
Awesome chapter
3/18 c96 jmknz777
great
3/18 c96 TehStorm
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing Naruto's interactions with Yelena...
3/18 c96 Last Pagan Emperor
Good to see you man! I missed this story. few spelling errors buts that's ok... It happens.. Good story arc you got here.
3/18 c96 35Adventreader221
ha, good shit
3/17 c95 Sento Uzumaki
Please Update soon
3/13 c95 PsWilson
bruuhhhh need an update i beg
4,858 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »