FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: The Avengers

7/27 c97 jonathan
disculpa algunis de ustedes sabe cuando saldra un capitulo.
ya lleva demasiado tiempo que se haya bajado un capitulo a caso algo le ocurrio al autor.
no se ha reportado o ha dicho algo, si lo ha dicho alguien escucho de el, al menos hubiera dicho algo como que todavia estoy vivo y cosas asi
de todos modos eh seguido esta hace mucho y me gusta seria una pena que a estas alturas la historia terminara asi y termine estas historia como la otra no dire nombres ya que no solamente es una de esas hostorias que no terminan y fueron muy buenas historias.
7/24 c1 Hero100100
Knowing now that Wanda and Pietro were born in the year 1989, we can infer that Wanda is 33 or 34 years old in WandaVision. This would mean that Wanda and her brother are around 26 when they first appear in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Of course, we need to consider the Blip in these calculations. Since Wanda was unfortunately one of the characters who disappeared after Thanos' snap, essentially gone from existence for five years, then biologically Wanda is still around 29 years old, the age she was in Avengers: Infinity War.

So this makes me wonder if you will and Wanda to the harem considering what happened in Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness considering that can be fixed if he is in the harem
7/23 c46 BladeBlight
Harems ruin all good fanfiction. Go tired of it. Chow.
7/23 c97 Guest
contibue story
7/22 c1 Yeasir
One of the best fanfics I’ve read love it
7/19 c36 Rereader
I love how much of a bro Tony is in this fic.
7/19 c39 SuperReader3000
Fuck I wish it only took a week to get out of the military lmao
7/18 c97 Guest
can you continue this series it is amazing
7/18 c97 jeanc8pierre
me gusta, quiero mas¡
7/18 c97 4Monster King
Awesome work
7/16 c97 13LewisNashSkoll
wow, I had never commented on anything until now because I didn't see the need, but now that you are in the Black Widow arc (because I like it a lot) I could give you some ideas: first Yelena and Naruto must definitely get along very well sir great friends since they are very similar. I don't know if Natasha has already had the procedure to be a mother, but it would be great if when Natasha is pregnant, Yelena takes care of her and is the godmother of her daughter. I would also like you to change the Antonia Dreykov thing, meaning that she's not the Taskmaster, or maybe she's just a show like Black Widow.
7/15 c37 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
This far in, and you're still too stupid to know you don't switch tenses every other word/sentence. You're an idiot. Way to ruin a fun story with your inability to use even basic grammar. Idiot.
7/15 c17 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
Get a beta, or maybe pass the second grade.
7/15 c8 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
STOP WITH THE SWITCHING OF TENSES EVERY OTHER WORD
7/15 c4 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
Hey, retard, stop switching tenses
4,858 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »