for Magical Sparkmate

8/15/2020 c2 AUTOGIRL
How much does anyone want to bet that instead a war for the allspark it's a war over Sam
8/12/2020 c2 17Xireana Prime
dude... this is epic! it's been so long since i found a decent fem sam story! I can't wait for the next update!
8/8/2020 c2 3The-Major's-Lieutenant
Very interesting story so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/7/2020 c2 18verner2
Love your story, you've done a great job of combining the two worlds together. I really want to see the reactions when they figure out the rumors were true. And if you decide to add it, the Fallen freaking out when he sees a witch or wizard. That would be humorus. Anyways thanks for sharing and stay safe!
8/7/2020 c2 animerule64
Add more chapters please
8/2/2020 c2 4Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha
I will never look at cars the same. Shame on me. xD.
7/28/2020 c2 3vasiadiadein
ahhhhh i really really love it! i'll wait for the next chapter patiently!
7/20/2020 c2 19x.Loving.Hearts.x
Awesome! can't wait to see what happens next
7/14/2020 c2 4Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha
I am giddy asf for the new chapter. Someone would like to be her boyfriend. Poor prowl. Hahahhaahah, Prime got a ticket. Delicious. Hahaha. Never google something that could be lewd. Ulala, Jazz too. Nice. Poor Autobots, Poor Sammy for doing something lewd without knowing. Hahahahha. I could die. This is so funny. Hahahaha. Poor Jazz. Thanks. Lewd Autobot-Image successfully loaded in my brain. SoundwaveHHAHAHAHAHA, i repeat: poor autobots. Hehehehe. Oh, I know what comes next. Who will be the car of Sammy ;D. Oh, even Prime. Jeez. Awwww. Seriously. Elita. Not Alita xD?

What comes next, Megatron himself? I hope she buyes Soundwave. THAT Would be epic. The faces the autobots would make. hahahahahaha.

Thanks for the chapter, miss Seher.
7/13/2020 c2 Ghouly-Girl
I like how she’s starting to meet everyone else, and I’m really curious to see what you have planned for the glasses. Hope your muse keeps you inspired for this fic and we get another chapter soon!
7/12/2020 c2 FunSizedCynic
Lmao the bots’ reactions are priceless! I thought poor Prowl was gonna give the whole thing away for a second there! Also, I freakin NEED for Trent to get what’s coming to him, PUBLICLY if you know what I mean? He’s a class A douche nozzle and I hate him lol! And I can’t wait to see who Sam picks for her car and see how all the bots react at once (not to mention how the decepticons will fare)! Excellent chapter, can’t wait for the next update!
7/12/2020 c2 InuKamahira
Oh my gosh...
I fell in love with the first chapter after reading a few sentences, you had me hooked in no time. And now there is a new chapter and I couldn't start reading it until now.

It is so good!
You write it so well, theReader can just fall into the scene and feel and experience everything as well.

And ho boy, can I just say that I was blushing when I read the Prowl part? I was rooting for him so hard over here, you wont believe it
Sunstreaker and Sideswipes reactions were very nicely done and thought out, though im kriffing curious as to what happened to the Truck XD

Can't wait to read you again
Keep up the very good work and thank you for writing
7/12/2020 c2 gemava
I’m looking forward to the picking of the car lol! I wonder if there might be some jealousy if sam looks at the non-sentient cars first lol!

Hmm I think I’m looking forward to seeing frenzy try and infiltrate the house.. I sort of have to ask.. is there still mojo the chihuahua? Because I would love to see the bots all collectively hate the dog since it pees on all the tyres lol!
7/11/2020 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I love there reactions to her
7/9/2020 c1 hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and how the harem will go
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »