for Magical Sparkmate

10/7/2020 c4 TrickyGab
just found this and I love it.
10/4/2020 c4 HT
...how are they going to get clean again? Will Sunstreaker give in and go sit infront of her house until she washes him? Will Prowl do the same to get some more Sponge-on-Wing action?! The street is going to be full of all sorts of vehicles. Sam might have to tell her dad she's starting a car wash service somewhere down the line...

Also, I love the slight exploration into the civil war politics. Looking forward to more! Common ground for the win!
10/4/2020 c4 HT
Amazing story!
Who did Sam go to Hogwarts with? Because I could totally see her having a friendly rivalry going on with Bill Weasley where they constantly they constantly try to convince each other to join their rival faction (the Gringotts Curse-Breakers vs the MACUSA Counter-Curse Spellcrafters, where Gringotts gets large contracts around the world and have teams of curse-breakers, MACUSA gets smaller, unique cases handled by individual counter-curse crafters.) .
Idk, I just had the image of the bots getting insanely jealous because of this stranger who is way too familiar with their Sam.
Also, would Veela allure effect them? How about other magical creatures/ entities like boggarts or dementors?
Thank you for taking the time to write every single chapeter thus far. I am really excited to see where this is going! Poor Sam unknowingly reducing these strong warriors to mechs helpless with pleasure through her genuinely kind actions and mysterious scent . Poor bots.
10/3/2020 c4 Thewrither
Yet again you did a wonderful job. I check with this fanfic quite often awaiting yet another pice of magic.
10/2/2020 c4 20WhiteRoseLeigh9099
Loving this story even more now! I wonder what the bots' reaction will be to the fact that it was Sam who discovered them! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/1/2020 c4 3The-Major's-Lieutenant
Thank you for answering my question. I loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
9/28/2020 c4 Guest
Could sam have a baby with any of them
like techno organic baby or something
like that Sari from that transformers animated
it would be cute to see one of them as daddies
9/28/2020 c4 Lunawolf200
This is hilarious. Poor bots don't know what to think. As i said before, pure gold.
9/28/2020 c4 4Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha
God I check everyday if you updated. Do you even know what your puttin' me through?~

Bad girl likes ripped boy. Good bad girl. Aw man. I wanted to read the reaction from Ironhide to Soundwaves nameeee. Oh, freaHahahaha, Dont tell em new jokes, lady, hahahaha. Poor Beee.

Ohhh Fightt yes. Aw man. No fight?

... Maybe Yandere Soundwave.

(Oh god.)
9/28/2020 c4 MeOtakuGirl
Can you image Starscreams reaction to Samantha’s scent?! Also I agree with the idea that Megatron, while still frozen should smell Samantha’s scent and go Gaga like the rest if the Cybertronians. Plus, Samantha should reproduce with Cybertronians (I’m thinking of the First Born, that mad scientist made using human DNA, just more naturally made and possibly with the Allspark’s help), cause that would be absolutely awesome. Also, what about that Fallen Cybertronian jerk.
9/28/2020 c4 13lobalunallena
When Soundwade sees Bumblebee, the atmosphere will be tense.
I also think the Autobots will start stepping in to spend time with Samantha.
I look forward to the next chapter.
9/27/2020 c4 yannah-bajas
Can we please get a male version of this so I can have my gayest ships ever please please gimme a male versionI really want to have a gay version of this love you bye and the storyline is great 10/10
9/27/2020 c4 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I love the interaction with Ironhide and it is really cool that she made bumblebee invisible and damn I was not expecting that with Mikaela but it is very interesting that Sam saw them
9/27/2020 c4 gemava
An update! Lol.
I think the autobots are going to be driven mad by her scent and I can wait to see how they handle it, territorial spats and possessive mechs just can’t wait!.

Hmm I will point out one spelling mistake I’ve noticed, when sam is looking over bumblebees engine you have put top ‘tear’ engine instead of top ‘tier’ nothing huge and I had to read it twice before I noticed lol .. it’s just one of those words that spell checks miss a lot..

Also random thought.. bumblebee managing to give ratchet a hair that was left behind by sam, I’m thinking caught in the seat belt (seems to happen every time I get in a car and don’t have my hair up lol) only when ratchet scans it.. nothing shows up.. (magic doesn’t work through electronics after all.) surprisingly he can see it and feel it but any scans just end up errors.. (if he used an old fashioned manual microscope he would have seen very amazing things.. too bad he is a technological being isn’t it.. the answers are right there..
9/27/2020 c4 GreatAxel
Just thought of something, will Rumble and Frenzy see Samantha as a mother figure?
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »