for Magical Sparkmate

9/27/2020 c4 3Alepxa Gomez
I understand, I’m in the university too, but even with that you’re doing a really great job with this story. The chapter was just amazing, I don’t have words. The autobots are so funny with they’re reactions Hahaha. Please, I beg you update soon... Kisses
9/27/2020 c4 1R.omeara4429
I'm loving this story but I have been reading both of you harry potter x-over. This one had me roll from the autobots.
9/24/2020 c3 Thewrither
Your amazing when it comes to writhing this story. Wooow just woow. And the idea it's intriguing to sy atlest. I really wanna see what they will do to get her... How they will fight for her time.
9/23/2020 c3 1karebear1255
please update soon! I love your story
9/23/2020 c3 karebear1255
please update soon! I love your story.
9/17/2020 c3 GreatAxel
An interesting story. I wonder how the Arcee sisters will react when they find out a human girl smells better than them. Jealousy? Envy? Can't wait to find out
9/11/2020 c3 andyespinoza29
I’ve been stalking this fic like crazy, please tell me there will soon be smut! I absolutely looove your works! Can’t wait to see who joins the Sam wagon too lol. Thank you, hope you update soon!
9/6/2020 c3 WindyReads
I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL THE NEXT UPDATE! AAAAAHHHH!
8/30/2020 c3 FaeGhostReader
I’m quite enjoying this. I can’t wait for the next chapter
8/30/2020 c3 Lunawolf200
I can't stop smiling. This is pure gold!
8/29/2020 c3 20WhiteRoseLeigh9099
Lovin' it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/25/2020 c3 AiMinna
I was grinning like an idiot when I read this chapter. The way you converted everything from the bots point of view makes its very fascinating and amusing to read that I have to bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing out loud. Thanks for the work you done. I love it.
8/20/2020 c3 91pococo
I love this fic so much! Im rooting for Soundwave and the twins as my favorite bots. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/20/2020 c3 3kitsunerocker
I love this story. can't wait to see what happens when she finds out they are not normal cars.
8/20/2020 c3 3The-Major's-Lieutenant
Loved this chapter. I'm very interested to see how they expose themselves to her and what is going to happen next. Are the glasses a horcrux?
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »