FanFiction.Net
for Nalu Week 2020

7/7/2020 c5 6Bugseey
Hahaha I soo love Cana's comebacks. The best! And 3 days straight? And you really do have a way with words and writing stories, be it fluff or smut, you got it. Thanks for sharing this!
7/7/2020 c4 Bugseey
Great background for Lucy, with the late start in school and the circumstances she's faced for being "old" for school. So glad you opened it upI just wish it also had something to do with her dilemma with finally dating Natsu.. cause the dating assholes just felt like it came out of nowhere. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Please know that I do like this chapter as well. Thank you!
7/7/2020 c3 Bugseey
So cuuute
7/7/2020 c2 Bugseey
This is really good. I would like to read more but ofc that's for you to decide. I'm just saying I'm really interested to read more about this story.I feel like with all the elements brought up, this would be a great story (maybe not a long one). Well, anyway, I love this chapter! Thank you for writing!
7/6/2020 c5 Lovetoreadff
I think that you can blame Cana for a lot of things that may happen in the fandom universe. I loved imagining her voice in the text messages. It was a fun read and the lemon was pretty hot.
Let’s see what you have planned for the next one. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
7/6/2020 c4 Lovetoreadff
I am not sure how much I would have to pay to see Freed in drag, but if there are any pictures circulating the dark corners of the internet, I would love to indulge. I think that this take on his character is really bold and refreshing. I loved Natsu and Lucy’s meeting and that she doesn’t let first impressions mar her opinion of him. When I was in university, I took a year off to do a work program so instead of my fourth year, I was working and getting some life experience. When I went back a year later to finish my degree, I found things and people were different. I think it make sense that you feel so much more comfortable in your own cohort and when you clash with another it’s like being from a time capsule. You just remember different things and different things have meaning to you while no meaning to others. Silly to have even thought of it after only being gone for one year. But that’s ok. Thank you for sharing your work. Can’t wait to see what you have planned next.
7/6/2020 c3 Lovetoreadff
I love Levy in this one: “the runs of denial” Was truly an epic turn of phrase.
I think that the comedic timing in this story was excellent and I loved Natsu and Lucy interactions. Every dialogue was brimming with flirtatiousness and unspoken feelings. It was fun to read and there were plenty of LOL moments.
Thank you for posting your work.
Can’t wait to see the next one.
7/6/2020 c5 5wordsaremyspells1331
Bow-chicka-bow-bow
Lucy is a thirsty girl and I have mad respect for that. Natsu is so courteous, even when he's being all commanding.
"I can't even walk" - I feel you, girl.
Love this so much.
7/6/2020 c4 wordsaremyspells1331
25 can't be old because I'm 28 and definitely NOT old.
This story is so sweet and relatable. Lucy put her life on hold for her family and is now trying to catch up in an environment that's catered to 18-19 year olds.
I LOVE party-Freed and his costumes and Laxus' casual "he does him" attitude and supportive nature. "If you save me some risotto, I'll probably overlook this whole being-kicked-out-of-my-own-house thing."
DEAD
7/6/2020 c3 wordsaremyspells1331
I love how conscious Lucy is about her actions towards Natsu. "Accidentally" letting their hands touch. CLASSIC! Also, if I meet someone that tastes like cinnamon and powdered sugar, I'm locking that sh*t DOWN.
7/6/2020 c2 wordsaremyspells1331
I want moooooore. Your super spy sleuthing set up is so awesome. Natsu was not fooled. He knew how to lay that bait. Such a fun read.
7/6/2020 c1 wordsaremyspells1331
You have the greatest imagery in your work.
"...the type of voice that speaks of spun gold hair and summer days..."
I love the flow of this piece and the in-and-out feeling of Natsu's consciousness from within the book. Absolutely magnificent, my dear.
7/6/2020 c2 Guest
I love this! The suspense, the dark undertones. Great!
7/6/2020 c5 stranger1999
i will start my review by saying i agree 100% with Lucy. Chris Hemsworth is definitely the hotter one.
The group chat was absolutely hilarious. Everyone leaving the moment Natsu joined was GOLD!xD
and yea Cana is absolutely amazing and i love her! Although im pretty sure this was all a set up by everyone to get Natsu and Lucy together.
And damn Natsu was waiting for a chance to pounce on her and she just gave him the perfect opportunity. it was hot. The amount of self control Lucy must have had in her because she had Natsu to herself for DAYS. She definitely should have started taking advantage of Canas gift earlier on. (just saying)
7/5/2020 c5 JAKEDSNAKE
Woooooooooooooo! Yay for lemons! Okay before we get to the citrusey goodness, lets talk about the rest of events. The idea of a group quarantine seemed pretty awesome to me...but this all reeks of a setup. Or maybe they really were busy? I doubt but i guess its possible. CANA THO! I swear i almost cried laughing! New years seemed to be a fun time. I dont believe they were actually sending them positions and condoms under the door! Seemed a very Cana thing to do. Also that Cana pep talk was frigging genius! I nearly died when i read "you're a ho on the down lo. So yolo your ho-lo". I cannot even imagine how you came up with that. But it was brilliant. And now to the fun part. I wonder why nothing happened between them since new years. Ik they said it was a one time thing...but 3 days? Makes sense that Lucy would be horny af. The scenes were scorching hot. So much passion and raw emotion. Couldnt have been done any better. And while im not usually into the bdsm...handcuffs aint so bad in my opinion. Idk why but i can literally see Natsu as being exactly as you described him. The teasing, the dominance. All in all it was a pretty awesome chapter. I admit i was looking to hear a last line from Cana...but it wasnt really essential...not after that ho-lo line! I feel sad now...Nalu week is almost over. Still i cant wait to see what else you got for us!
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »