FanFiction.Net
for Nalu Week 2020

7/5/2020 c5 valerioux
Thank you Cana lol. It was hot
7/5/2020 c5 ShanaHollows
Yes I am sneaking in a guest review. I forgot to put my vote in the for best Chris...I love all 3 equally, but my vote is going to Chris Pratt with Hemsworth and Evans as close seconds. That's a thing. Just roll with it.
7/5/2020 c5 20ShanaHollows
First of all, the chat room was brilliant. I loved the banter and the excuses but most of all, I loved it when Natsu got added to the all girl chat and then everyone just 'leaves'. TOO FUNNY!

Lucy's care packages for her friends were so sweet. They will appreciate them all the more when they realize what COVID has in store for them...it had ALL the items that would soon be gone with the wind.

Natsu is so sweet, covering Lucy up so she won't get cold. And I love that they both have jobs where it's not a big deal to isolate and still do their work.

Cana was positively brilliant throughout the entire story. I love her point-blank way of talking, insistent that Lucy and Natsu ought to be having sex (yes they should...3 day encounters OFTEN) And sorry, sweetheart. 3 days straight of sex does not count as a one time thing. My favourite comment came from Lucy - "I can't believe you're allowed to talk to people". GOLD

And lastly, busting Lucy in the hallways with a vibrator may have been the luckiest thing to ever happy to Lucky Lucy. Natsu was just WAITING for an excuse to pounce on her...and apparently the smallest push was all it took for Lucy to give in too! Hmmm...better add she doesn't remember her own name, but she remembers his. That's a good line too. And her libido isn't in the mood to be polite. That was an insane sex encounter - no wonder Lucy can't walk! I hope that means they'll be doing this a whoooole lot more often.

Luv ya! I had another review written. Unfortunately, apparently I didn't hit the send button and then it erased when I booted my computer back up after grocery shopping. Mega bad. I'm so sorry. Seeya tomorrow.
7/5/2020 c5 35FreyjaBee
This was Jamaican spicy. I LOVED it, of course. Cana. She shined.
Hemsworth is the best Chris. Lucy is right. Mmmkay. I need some time alone with this new Natsu.
7/5/2020 c5 5ghostini
this was literally so good oh my god, you write so well
7/5/2020 c4 Guest
I LOVE EVERYTHING IM GONNA CRY
FREED IN DRAG
FREED MARRIED TO LAXUS AND BEING SUPPORTIVE GODPARENTS/MATCHMAKERS
CANA BEING A DRUNK FAIRY GODMOTHER LOL
OF COURSE NALU DUH BUT I LOVE THAT IT WAS LUCY WHO “LEFT” THIS TIME AND NATSU JUST WANT TO LOVE AND BE LOVED COME ON!
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST THAT WICKED REFERENCE
“But because I knew you, I have been changed for good” IM SO EMOTIONAL WTF
Thank you for this!
7/4/2020 c4 stranger1999
Man you are killing me with these oneshots!
First of all i just absolutely love how you wrote Lucy!All that inner snarky monologues were absolutely hilarious!
and yes a smitten Natsu is my absolute weakness, how did you know?
The way you wrote Freed though.. just amazing. no other words!
Also thank the lord for peach schnapps and matchmaking, jimmy choo loving friends. Without those who knows how long it would have taken for them to get together.
7/4/2020 c4 JAKEDSNAKE
Ahahahaha. I KNEW WE WERE GONNA HAVE DRUNK LUCY! This one was a classic. Natsu and Lucy ends up going out once or twice...Lucy backs off...then they realise that they cant breathe without each other. That being said...i have no idea how you made this seem so fresh and new. As usual you had the riduculous grin on my face the whole time. Tbh i was really surprised she said yes to the second invitation. AND WHY ARE FREED AND LAXUS GAY? LMFAO. I have nothing against gay people but i thought it seemed fitting...considering the fact that we know Freed is the biggest Laxus fangirl alive. Laxus's personality seemed similar to Gajeel's from last story, the supportive friend who also just wants not not be kicked out of his house but will do it cause they are friends. The ending was exceptionally sweet. Its the simple things that counts. Like making breakfast. Or being just being there the next day. Atleast thats wht i think. Anyways lovely chappy as usual and im ready for more!
7/4/2020 c4 20ShanaHollows
CUTE CUTE CUTE with about 20 dozen one-liners that will make me grin for the rest of the night! First of all, megawatt smile...how is this not a canon expression to describe Natsu? It's PERFECT!

No, Lucy...you are NOT old. But I can see where she's coming from. Being even a few years older than everyone around you is very daunting and makes it hard to fit in (However, in true Lucy style, she makes sure to give the students a dose of their own medicine). Fortunately at Freed's rager -FREED'S RAGER - DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING - she lets loose and learns to have a little fun (after Freed barely acknowledges Natsu's presence).

And Lucy takes on Cana! Everyone in her life are scheming! Laxus and Freed...Cana...PEACH SCHNAPP'S. The self-savatoging note broke me. Whyyyy? The connection was real! But fortunately, Freed intervenes again and our heroes end up having an incredible night. I really thought the message in the steamed mirror was adorable.

Great story! You are KILLING Nalu Week!
7/4/2020 c4 valerioux
Yay glad Lucy gave them a chance :)
7/4/2020 c4 19Professor of Gallifrey
I can't tell you how much I love your writing.
Seriously, this version of Lucy is amazing and I love TA Natsu. The way that Freed (LOVE HIM) plays matchmaker is absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read tomorrows prompt!
7/4/2020 c3 Professor of Gallifrey
Oh my gosh, this was wonderful and amazing and I loved it so much! I was waiting the entire time for them to get together and it was written beautifully!

Honestly, the light flirting and the tension at the beginning was wonderful. You missy, certainly know how to write. True talent!
7/4/2020 c4 1BeachBumBabe30
This was so cute :) thank you!
7/4/2020 c4 35FreyjaBee
LCBO police says 19, lover

good work on this one! Every time I return to your writing it gets better and better
7/4/2020 c3 stranger1999
OMG THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVOURITE SO FAR!
I love how it was obvious that Natsu was infatuated with her from the start!With how sweet he was with her and how he did all these small yet meaningful things for her!
and another thing that got to me was how you showed the slow development of their relationship into best friends!(i love almost every trope with nalu in fanfics but there will nothing be more better then best friend to lovers for them!)
its so in character of Lucy to be afraid of taking things further with Natsu though!Her fleeing whenever he makes a move is so canon i swear.
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »