for Touch

1/4 c1 4Damarice
I love your stories. They are beautiful! The narration is great. Your imagination is amazing. The angst made me cry. The main plot of anything related to the title is firm. I say, you're a good author. Thank you. Please continue giving us wonderful feelings in your one-shots.
12/23/2021 c2 Godschildtweety
Really good
5/12/2021 c3 nalulover00432
This really pulled at my heartstrings
5/12/2021 c1 nalulover00432
So cute! Almost made me cry
1/2/2021 c2 Copperreign12
Love it! Omg! Absolutely awesome!
1/2/2021 c1 Copperreign12
Love this story! It seems like pun by saying it seems very touching the interactions and the behaviour Natsu shows to Lucy! Absolutely love it!
11/24/2020 c1 AGreen2222
Beautiful stories!
10/18/2020 c4 MatchaTeaPot
Are you sure you're new to this? From reading your fanfics all I can say is YOU'RE A PRO! A VERY SKILLED AND GIFTED PRO! This was so beautiful! ALL OF IT!

So full of fluff! even the sad fluff from before. I hope you continue writing and sharing with us! I give you my favorites and my follows! You are absolutely amazing!
10/4/2020 c1 2As The light Fades
This is so cute! X
9/25/2020 c4 Amanny
Sweet chapter
9/25/2020 c4 rao hyuga 18
These stories are really good!
9/24/2020 c1 mermer710
You had me in the first half not gonna lie. How dare you play with my emotions like that . It was still a beautiful story! Thank you!
8/12/2020 c3 TaliSands
that ending is so beautiful, the kind of tragedy that chases after you. thanks for writing, I cried like a baby but that's good, I think. hope you're safe and healthy!
8/8/2020 c3 1Uchida Akira
Sad for NaLu fans but I'm glad Lucy found peace,love and not with the new guy.
8/8/2020 c3 1Belisa24Roza
No puedes dejarlo ahí! Tiene que haber una solución! Mi Nalu no puede quedar así
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »