for Battle of the Brains

9/11/2020 c3 Chacha
Just started to read your story and I like it! Looking forward for more to come.
Have a good weekend.
8/25/2020 c3 gngoa
Just caught up with this, been a little distracted, still in hospital awaiting an op, darn covid. This was great and I am glad they are stil talking, look forward to the next chapter, thank you.
8/4/2020 c3 24CileSuns92
Finally got around to read this! Yay for some brain battles!

KB's Brain is being a bit temperamental, but we're all glad for it indeed!

I really liked the beginning of the chapter, with them talking things out. You did it beautifully.

Again, thank you for a great chapter! Looking forward to more!
8/3/2020 c3 Lyn
Loved this.
7/31/2020 c3 neversoonenough
Farnastic. Brilliantly written. I just up stayed up way too late, reading it and then reading it again. Spectacular ending to this chapter, as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter. SO GOOD!
7/27/2020 c3 17FebWriter
I loved the whole Beckett/Castle conversation. And Kate's brain is right: the fact that she didn't feed Castle to a woodchipper, or at the very least kick him out of her life completely, IS an enormous step for her. I also enjoy her brain tweaking her about her and Castle being an "us." Poor Castle getting drunk, but at least he was responsible enough to do it at home. And Sorenson WAS a feeb who did treat Kate like it was 1909 instead of 2009. I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/27/2020 c3 TORONTOSUN
I like how you are writing this story.
7/27/2020 c3 24Roadrunnerz
-She just doesn't want to look at him. Is she aware that he's still holding her elbow? He's doing his best not to caress it. - *sob* this whole encounter breaks my heart

-But I could play a card he couldn't. - oooh, Castle. this is just so wrong...I'm actually kinda surprised he even admitted this. (but super glad that he was so honest...they could have used more of that in canon)

-"I give you free rein on disapproving of who I date. Whom." - LOL

-You're extremely intelligent, but you're acting like Pooh, whom you may have loved since you were five, but who is not your intellectual equal. - Bwahahaha - I love her brain

-And before you can sputter some protest, I'm tuning out and turning in. Good night. - omg...this brain is also evil...laying all that on her and then turning out the lights.

-The other half of us, you mean. - SO evil. lol

-and wonders if she's the only person on earth who uses coffee to calm down. - she's not

Confession: I had to look up popovers. And now i want some. lol
7/27/2020 c1 1mobazan27
These two, driving each other and me crazy.
The truth is that the most meaningful, elucidating, profound conversations I’ve ever had have been with me, that’s the brilliance of my cranium.
Actually, I’m having a very spirited discussion right now with myself...who are they talking to when they’re by themselves but speaking out loud? Isn’t it their brains? This is giving me? my brain? a headache :((
7/26/2020 c3 life's a mystery
great :)
7/26/2020 c3 9theputz913
I so love the concept of this story and their innermost thoughts about their relationship or lack there of. So glad they talked through him looking into her mom’s case instead of ignoring it like they did in canon.
7/26/2020 c3 sKyoKun
I feared that Rick telling Kate he drank the night before was going to hurt her but that went fine. And really what were the odds of finding a Nikki as their waitress :)
Kate is making such progress discussing with her brain, she really should continue :')
7/26/2020 c3 SusanCastleFan49
First, I’m embarrassed to say that I can’t remember if you are Yankees or Mets, but either way, I hope you are enjoying the few hours a night that we can now pretend life is “normal.” And Let’s Go Nats! :) Loved this chapter. Yesterday I ate 4 donuts and some Oreos before finally having a healthy dinner, so Kate and I are basically the same person. (I also used to have longer hair that I pulled back in a pony tail almost every day and I told another Castle friend that in my mind, I looked like Stana in Still. Hahaha) Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/26/2020 c3 dopeysac
Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/25/2020 c3 operaluvr
It bothers me too that donuts have sprinkles but then I’ve always been on Team Castle’s side.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »