for Battle of the Brains

7/25/2020 c3 sasans
This was unexpected but very good. I especially liked their getting together the next morning at the cafe and the words she said to him. She truly does care for him.
7/25/2020 c3 ClaraBow51
I read this chapter hours ago but I had to marinate myself in it for a bit.
It was so relatable with Kate looking everywhere but at Castle for most of this chapter. I don't think I've ever come across a story where it tackles his reasoning in great depth. I think you excelled at tackling Castle's reasoning, and jealousy while still making him sympathetic. I thought what he did in canon was insensitive to say the least and like you said his reasoning wasn't totally great but he had good intentions he does want to help her but his lack of thought and his hero-complex got in the way at least for me.
Glad he was honest with her but I found myself uneasy when he said that he should of sat on the information or given it to Montgomery. But he's jealous and he wanted to trump Sorenson. I thought him sitting on it or handing it off would have just delayed the fight. And how long would he have sat on it? Days, weeks and in the meantime they are becoming closer as partners and friends. I guess I didn't get why she got hung up on the jealousy thing like a teenager. When I thought she would pounce on the first half of that conversation. Maybe it was her way of taking what she could deal with (sort of) out of that whole conversation?
I don't want you to think I didn't like it, I really, really enjoyed it but that line annoyed me.
I'm glad Castle got plastered and Kate had a sleepless night. And she texted him at that god-awful time and accepting his apology and thinking about going down that road of her mother's case with Castle was top-notch.
I can breathe easy now knowing that Kate realizes Sorenson is a jerk lol. But I do like sprinkles on my doughnuts too. But glazed doughnuts are my favorite.
7/25/2020 c3 Madelynn one
I dont think it was too serious and i liked the jealousy dialogs. That's a nice twist on this episode. I can't imagine her ever going back to Feeb. Girl Scout cookies, Thin Mints are the best.
Are you enjoying baseball games? I don't like some of the new rules, designated hitter which I know you're used too, the tie games in the 9th inning rules. I know they're trying to speed it up, so we will see. Have a great weekend.
7/25/2020 c3 Caskett1963
Another fabulous chapter. I love your unique perspective of our favourite character’s thought process.
7/25/2020 c3 Guest
Their brains talking is so funny!
Such a fun idea :)
7/25/2020 c3 17wendykw
Progress is encouraging. Thanks
7/25/2020 c3 21Swordwriter
A serious but wonderful chapter. I really needed it as a pick me up. Didn't get any sleep last night. Something I ate decided that it didn't like me. Tums didn't help.
Swordwriter
7/25/2020 c3 Trude
great chapter
so far, their brains seem to do their jobs just fine, they are still talking to each other, after all
but still, so much work ahead for the brains
7/25/2020 c3 54Pen to Paper Writer
At times this was hard to read. It was serious and you pulled it off so very well. I was hoping that they dropped the subtext and one of them made a serious commitment towards the other. This was so welcome to read on a hot Saturday. Stay safe!
7/25/2020 c3 SeriouslyCarol
I love, love this story. What a great chapter. I liked Kate reasoning, with her brain commenting, on such a difficult situation. Thank you for writing
7/25/2020 c3 Larry Holmes
Truly an enjoyable tale...well conceived and adeptly executed through super writing! Thanks.
7/25/2020 c3 DX2012
Glad they cleared the air . And the nod to Casablanca. I like that. I have a soft spot for the movie and quote lines from time to time myself. And I believe that their Saturday coffee meet is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, may be even more . ;)
7/25/2020 c3 talllcajun
Wow. The dialogue between these tow is so timely - thank you. Wish there could have been some serious conversation in the canon. I really look forward to the journeys we get to take with your stories.
7/20/2020 c2 SusanCastleFan49
Just read the first two chapters together. Love the concept and as always, your writing. So appreciative of having Castle FF to escape to every now and then. Thanks!
7/20/2020 c2 3rdfah
Interesting and dramatic turn away from canon. Where will it go? In reality, I always thought he should have kept his mouth shut until a more opportune time. Or perhaps see that the information is passed anonymously.
104 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »