for Battle of the Brains

7/19/2020 c2 4LindaInDC
Great concept. Loving the story so far!
7/19/2020 c2 17FebWriter
Where Beckett is arguing with her brain, Castle is pretty much insisting he knows better than his brain and he's completely wrong about that. But at least he listens to his brain when his brain doesn't give him any other choice, like with telling Beckett about her mom's murder.

And you have her telling him to stay and talk after that betrayal, after literally throwing herself at him to hold onto him, which is way better than canon.
7/17/2020 c2 Jbug47
Very interesting! Looking forward to more!
7/17/2020 c2 Larry Holmes
Superbly done...thanks!
7/16/2020 c2 Lyn
I like Castles brain.
7/16/2020 c2 sKyoKun
Well seems like castle's brain is a nice guy. Rick should definitely listen to him more often. (well maybe not when he plays knock knock x))
7/15/2020 c2 jennkyle
My heart breaks for her great job once again
7/15/2020 c2 TORONTOSUN
Great writing.
7/15/2020 c1 jennkyle
I just
7/15/2020 c2 life's a mystery
oh very emotional
7/15/2020 c2 DX2012
Castle’s brain: told you so!... but the end ... wow. Stay and talk. Ah, if only this is how it went on the show.
7/15/2020 c2 24CileSuns92
Thank you for this chapter. Loved to be in Castle's head for this. He has a pretty funny brain. Knock knock jokes LOL Also, always super plausible dialogue between them.

Still, loved how in the end Beckett allows him to see her vulnerable side instead of being her usual stoic self.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters, thank you for updating!
7/15/2020 c2 Muscovy
Great chapter. Soreheadenson, great name, never did like that character! The last sentence just makes your heart melt. Thank you.
7/15/2020 c2 castle1701
The last scene reminded me of what Beckett looked like when she tried to save Conan after shooting him. Very emotional
7/15/2020 c2 dopeysac
That last part just broke my heart. Thank you for writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »