for Battle of the Brains

7/15/2020 c2 gngoa
Stuck in hospital and thanks to you and others in the castleverse I am passing the time immersing myself in my favourite world. Sorenson was never one of my favourites as he never really bothered to understand who Becket was or, how she felt. Looking forward to reading more.
7/14/2020 c2 5Trude
lovely chapter
the brain didn't win the Nikki Heat cover debatte but certainly managed to get it his way here - can only be better now than a summer of not seeing each other
7/14/2020 c2 ClaraBow51
I thought that Sorenson was the absolute worst of Kate's boyfriends a total jerkoff and boring as hell.
But you're always good for a laugh. It can't be easy to mention Mister Magoo and dick-swinging contest in a story and still manage to make it flow.
That was a rough scene in canon when he had to tell her about her mom's case. Glad you didn't have her slap him it didn't seeming fitting to her character to have her do that. He meant well it's just that he crossed a line he never should've crossed. If it were anyone but Castle she would have cut ties with the person but he already has a hold on her, he has seeped into her skin.
I loved loved his apology in canon even though he took forever to realize that he never said it. But I appreciate that you had him come/break in to her apartment building with his tail between his legs and apologize and he brought her flowers. I'm glad he got to witness the damage he caused by seeing the old wound ripped back open and realizing just how much she struggles with her loss and how she probably expected more from him.
I'm thrilled but a tad nervous for their talk.
Thanks for the pick-me-up. It's very much appreciated. Hope you're doing well.
7/14/2020 c2 TracyGsoccermom
Loved the Mr. Magoo and testosterone poisoning lines. Looking forward to the next brain battle. Thank you.
7/14/2020 c2 sasans
This was so very good. There was so very much going on in this but even more importantly was Rick looking in Johanna's death and admitting that to Kate. I really liked the twist at the end where he gets her flowers, apologizes, and comforts her. However, when he goes to leave she asks him to stay. So Good!
7/14/2020 c2 9theputz913
I love that he took her flowers to apologize and even more the fact that she asked him to stay even though he was the cause of her pain. Glad you’re back !
7/14/2020 c2 24Roadrunnerz
I wanted to ask, WHERE WAS HIS BRAIN WHEN HE CONCOCTED THE IDEA TO BEGIN WITH?

But then it segued into something so much better than canon that I'm so glad his Brain was AWOL.
7/14/2020 c2 35naybaybay
Again, such great humor throughout. Ohh I love the visual of that ending. Thank you.
7/14/2020 c2 mmw74
Wow, I didn't expect that reaction from Beckett! Castle probably didn't either :)

Thanks for writing more Castle stories :)
7/14/2020 c2 Madelynn one
I liked this episode and the way you ended the chapter sure surprised me. I'm curious to see what you'll do with this.
7/14/2020 c2 54Pen to Paper Writer
I remember those Godzilla wind up toys. Mine shot sparks out of its mouth when you set it on the floor. I wish I had it now.

I was hoping that we had both points of view from both brains. But I guess this was just a chapter for Rick only. The ending was different. And that is what actually made it chapter worth reading. Well done!:)
7/14/2020 c2 tallcajun
Your storytelling talent is wonderful. I am enjoying this look at the Castle characters.
7/14/2020 c2 17wendykw
Apologies all around, even to brain, is a definite improvement over canon. I used purple hyacinths in one of my stories, too. Good choice.
7/14/2020 c2 TiaHen
I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you for continuing the Caskett story.
7/14/2020 c2 Caskett1963
Incredible chapter. Cannot wait to see what happens next.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »