for Origins

6/4 c7 Guest
make harry potter/ star wars crossover also does harry still use his lightsaber?
5/25 c13 1Kalen Darkmoon
Great story that was enjoyable to read, although you left at least one seemingly large loose thread. In particular the Entity that was annoyed with Harry taking the slow way. Is it safe to assume that will be addressed in the next fic? Added this story to my favorites as well.
5/22 c13 19EdTheBeast
A must read sequel! If you loved; Back to the Beginning; you will love this! Going to read the sequel crossover between: Post-Apocalyptic Potter from a Parallel Universe and this story/time/universe line!
5/19 c9 2roon0
love it
5/13 c7 5Shodaime Gahokage
The cult of the Mad-Eyed god main prayer

You better watch out
You better not lie
You better not shout
I'm telling you why
Mad-Eye Moody is coming to town

when entering a room,
He's checking it twice,
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Mad-Eye Moody is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
And he knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

You better watch out!
You better not lie
You better not shout, I'm telling you why
Mad-Eye Moody is coming
I mean the bad ass god with the googly blue eye
Is coming to town!
4/14 c13 Outlook43
Great story thank you for sharing it
4/8 c13 Guest
good sor
4/8 c13 21katmom
Thanks for sharing!
4/7 c10 katmom
Well...that sucks...!
4/7 c9 katmom
Baby dragons! So charming!
3/20 c1 DraaIzilUss
The actual explanation is they brought the slaves to Earth, or originally took the slaves from Earth or some other as we think of it English speaking race, or going through the Stargate has an effect of changing your mind enough to hear and be able to speak said languages
3/7 c13 Desiraes0220
they were both good stories. You did a great job. While I might think some parts were a tad far fetched well that is kind of the point of fanfiction so it did not bug me much lol. Have a good day!
3/3 c13 Guest
I just remember that double spiderman meme when i imagine the harrys meet
3/2 c5 Guest
Lol the wolves have aimbot
2/6 c9 11musketau
Hi, just a quick question you may have answered later. What happens to the goa’uld larvae once they are too old for the Jaffa? I can’t see Harry just killing them if they have just been an immune system for the Jaffa, but there has been no mention of it.

A great story, thanks