for A Joyful War

8/27/2020 c2 Hmason
ok i'm done this character is too Naruto Uzumaki for me and it's pissing me off
8/27/2020 c1 Hmason
ok it started good but that "AH SCARY WOMEN ARE SCARY" shit was annoying WHY is Perseus afraid of Artemis?
8/18/2020 c3 1dxlxtxd xccxxnt
Liked this chapter and also how you show his powers.
Pretty hilarious
Also what do you plan as pairing?
Cheers
Yesse
8/17/2020 c3 SpartanBoi
I wouldn't mind if you skipped over the Titan's curse, it's been done like a thousand times.
8/17/2020 c3 2Antares Graceford
Hope you are past your block. It was a nice chapter and hope to see more updates soon
8/9/2020 c1 1dxlxtxd xccxxnt
Also what are you going to do with the pairings?
Pertemis would be an option but I would more or less like anything despite percabeth.
Perlia maybe?
See u hopefully again
8/9/2020 c2 dxlxtxd xccxxnt
Hey man I love this book so far!
It’s pretty funny how you show Perseus so I really liked it.
I couldn’t keep the grin of my face while reading this so congratulations, it’s awesome!
I hope you’ll update again soon.
And also you could not just show his cheery side but also the depressed one as he bottled up all the bad emotions.
It would show the character of him a bit deeper and also that he has different sides and opinions.
Also I’m looking forward to see what Zeus will do.
See u hopefully soon
Yesse
7/18/2020 c2 Hey
I love the story but I gotta agree with the other review, stop making percy forgive everyone so easy. I'm not saying to make him revengeful but at least make the other gods that betrayed him actually work for his forgiveness. I feel like perseus shouldn't act like Artemis did anything wrong, I'd love for this to be a percyXartemis story but artemis had her chance with him before and she gave it up. I don't know if you read the life of pertemis in that story they have percy forgiving every single thing artemis does, the writer has percy acting like a little bitch that doesn't have balls. Don't make this percy like that. Atleast make Artemis try to win percy back.
7/16/2020 c2 24AlEmily360
LOVE THIS! Will this be a pertemis story?
7/16/2020 c2 2Antares Graceford
This story has so much potential and you are a good writer but Perseus is turning kind of lame. I mean he is literally a doormat. Forgive everyone? It's not the kind of story anyone who has faced betrayal can stomach.

His girl leaves him for a mortal and sentences him to death? Cool. I'll take your pain, forgive you and call you pretty.
Lie to sentence me to death? I'll take your pain for you, hug you, forgive you.

There is a large difference between being peaceful and nice, avoiding conflict and being a doormat, and you've blurred the lines and hit the point of doormat.

I think its a cool story and unique but you can definitely make it better. Give him a better plot. As of now, you have given no indication on how the story will head.
7/16/2020 c2 5weirdhead
You’re rewriting the history through the titan! That’s great! Poseidon and Athena got to be lovers, the myths scream that, good innovation there, and also Kronos thing. Yeah, I felt very bad about titan of time while writing my own story. So, Orion got killed by Artemis in a mistake, huh? Your story won my heart.
7/16/2020 c1 weirdhead
Love these kind of fics, though I sort of dislike (this won’t stop my undying love your story) why Artemis get a good role.
7/16/2020 c2 SpartanBoi
Nice, we got some back story, but I'm confused by the dialogue between Annabeth and Perseus. Did Athena and Poseidon have a thing going on or not.
7/16/2020 c2 1Grimsheeper
Great story so far.
I love the concept and execution as well as the longer chapter length.
Please continue to update.
7/3/2020 c1 SpartanBoi
This is a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting this to be nearly as good as it was. Definitely deserves more attention. You should probably change you description though, it's the reason I wasn't expecting it to be good. It's probably also the reason this story hasn't gotten much attention.

Also adding some character tags would help.