for Friends With a Flourana

7/12 c1 Guest
(YellowBirdAbana)

Thank you guestsurprise for clarifying.
7/12 c1 guestsurprise
YellowbirdAbana
Greetings. Only the royal family typically travels between realms. Due to how the magic is and how their worlds are, it is best for both species to have a distance between them. Humans and Lauhinians have a unique relationship; that is why only few humans are aware of their existence. One day I may expand on why this is. However, the royal family make exceptions based on which humans they meet. This is why Lauhin only allows certain humans to come to the realm. In addition, the human body isn't strong enough to be in the Lauhinian realm for very long. It doesnt matter what kind of powers the person has, if they dont have any kind of Lauhinian DNA they cant stay in the realm for extended periods.
Tickle monsters can tickle very well, but they learn this skill based on watching experts like Jocu and the others and it is also an ability most are born with. But some are not as skilled as others. Lauhin knows of every Lauhinian that is born and can sense whether or not their skills are up to par or if they need more help.
7/9 c1 2k+GoldGuardian2418
Very true words and awesome story! :)

I'm honored that you were inspired by that story to create this one. :) I love it! :)
7/9 c1 YellowBirdAbana
Hey guestsurprise, I have a question. Do anyone from the tickle monster village go to the human world to cheer people up? Or is the royal family the only ones to go there? If the latter is it because the villagers are afraid of humans? I remember in another story Jocu helped Amio with his fear of humans. Also, I remember that its rare for people to visit the realm, is that another factor? If the former, does this mean there's a school for villagers to learn how to be tickle monsters? Does Lauhin choose the instructors? Are the instructors retired tickle knights or something? Do they go with an expert like Jocu for practice like Amio did?
7/8 c1 guestsurprise
Cute story! Happy 4th!
7/6 c1 7Steelcode
FANTASTIC 4TH OF JULY STORY! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
7/3 c1 1Redbat132
Happy 4th of July, RD. Another awesome story. Nice one. Love hearing the backstory of Sasha and Wildvine first meeting each other.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service