FanFiction.Net
for Cross Ange: Rondo and Waltz

1/17 c4 225Fox McCloude
Wing was also my first Gundam series (and to date still remains my favorite). These first four chapters are pretty good, since Duo's personality makes him easy to either endear himself to others or get under their skin (I had a good laugh with his attempt to flirt with Emma). I also like how you use doppelgangers of the Wing characters, it creates a sense of familiarity that I rarely see in these crossovers where there's a dimensional jump. Looking forward to see what comes next.

PS: About that translation of your other fic, I'm currently at Chapter 18, just so you know.
4/27/2023 c4 11SolarisAce
Got to admit, I was searching Gundam crossovers in general when I came across this. It never occurred to me that you'd do a crossover fic of Gundam Wing and Cross Ange; especially one with the main character being Duo. It's still too early to make a call, but I feel there's a lot of room to flesh out his relations with the cast, and especially with Salia - as an external factor, he may single-handedly cause things to deviate in a massive manner from canon.
Looking at your last update time, I do hope you're doing alright.
6/24/2022 c1 Guest
Hello from Reddit!

This is a super interesting first chapter! Duo struggling to find his place after going through war, only to be thrust into some new and dangerous is a great hook. The moments leading up to him disappearing with the noise escalating was especially thrilling. And as someone reading fandom-blind, the notes at the end were very much appreciated.
3/5/2022 c4 Guest
u dead bro?
3/3/2022 c4 Magnet-Man5
Wu Fei entering the mix is just going to bring all kinds of epic. He was my favorite not just because of his skill but because all of his gundams were badass
3/3/2022 c1 Magnet-Man5
Well this is turning out to be a great story. I read another gundam/cross-ange fan fic and could not get into it because of the poor grammar. Your story is great in that regaurd.
8/24/2021 c4 Alhaira
I like your pacing, and the way tensions are maintained since they are strangers after all; the chapters are all very consistent, which is always good! I'm sorry that I can't comment on the setting or characters, since I don't know the shows, but it seems like Duo may be a good influence in this crossover universe, which was an uplifting idea. So good job!
8/24/2021 c1 Alhaira
This was a solid and well-executed beginning. Even fandom-blind, I felt like I was allowed to quickly grasp the situation, who these characters were and what type of bond they had to each other, which is not an easy thing to achieve, and is doubly important in a crossover like this. There was a clear sense of Duo as someone who was hurt by the previous conflict, who tried to rebuild who he was after it was over, but couldn't- perhaps it is too much a part of him, perhaps Hilde wasn't right for him at that point in time. In any case, I hope that this unexpected travel is good for him, and he finds the chance to be happy :D
7/19/2021 c1 Abyss
Hi where that update
7/17/2021 c1 Red orchestra
Update damn you
7/6/2021 c1 Crisis Core
Am guessing this guy or girl doesn't update unless they get more reviews right
4/12/2021 c1 Rising red
So is it gonna be 5 more months until we see a new chapter again
3/10/2021 c4 Kur064n3N01r3
That was quite long update back in action again..., already 5 month or so, i thought you discontinued, well is good to be back, and Awesome chapter anyway...
3/5/2021 c4 Guest DCDGojira
To author
Awesome chapter! And I'm interested in seeing a Gundam UC/Cross Ange story.
3/5/2021 c4 Red orchestra
Never mind it not he/she back at
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »