for Harry Potter and the Auror Academy: Transitions

5/3 c26 Invictus Veritas
I have come back and re-read this story like 4 times since discovering it months ago, its that well done. Such a well built out world and cool story... just wish it updated more frequently lol
4/11 c26 Ermac18
Hola nuevamente!
Won-Won jajaja eso siempre me causo gracias.. pero la traducción para América Latina, es: Ro-Ro. Lo cual tengo que decir que me causa repelús.

Quiero más internaciones entre Harry y Daphne, lo demás no me importa mucho, es la verdad.

Gracias por todo. Donde sea que estés, espero que seas muy feliz.

Un abrazo de gol!
4/11 c25 Ermac18
Hola mí queridísima, Venus!
Estoy de vuelta... Al fin puedo leer estos hermosos capítulos que dejaste. Soy una persona un poco complicada, salto de universo en universo... Es decir, del universo de Harry Potter, me voy al de Percy Jackson y luego al de Naruto o Los juegos del Hambre. Es por eso que no había leído estos últimos capítulos antes.

Cómo siempre, me encantó el capítulo y adoro mucho las interacciones de Harry y Daphne.

Me voy a leer urgente el otro cap.
3/8 c5 Bernardus
Rereading this, just picked up

On it's own… s/b its

So impressed with this story, still hoping for more.
2/19 c26 yoto
bon chapitre
1/7 c26 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Really enjoyed seeing things from the Goblin's perspective. You've done a great job bringing Ragnuk to life. He is quite the character. Also enjoy how you fill out the rest of the Goblin world with interesting Goblins, especially Ovar. Let's just hope he can continue to dodge Jotdrana! Glad to see Ron listening to the wise advice that Lavender gave him. Enjoyed his introspection, which I thought you did a good job plotting out. It was done, but not to deep, in keeping with Ron's character. Also pleased to see Moira coming out of her shell. And, of course, no good deed goes unpunished, so the squad will never forget their meeting with her. Rather humorous to think of Daphne unable to control her laughter. Looking forward to seeing more H/D. Can't wait to see what's next!
1/6 c25 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Enjoying the dynamic between Harry and Daphne. Also enjoyed the shopping expedition. Some very interesting evaluation on Ron by Harry. Ron's got a lot of growing to do... Looking forward to the next chapter!
1/3 c6 astudent99
Well kids, look what happens when you skip class. Overall I didn't love COMC - it's the accent and Fantastic Beasts regurg, I think. But well done with the touching moment in charms and with capturing the emotions of leaving school. Very interested in what the new prophecy means for the big confrontation.
1/3 c26 guest
Wow thx 4 update
1/3 c26 Grog
loved this chapter but holiday gift made me want to read the academy part so bad
1/3 c5 astudent99
This was a great chapter. I am guessing that some of the OCs we saw interviewed will reappear later in the story and using the interviews to give readers a sense of them was clever. I really liked a few of the cadets introduced too so I hope we get more of them in other chapters as well. So much good in this chapter with Daphne and Susan, will Harry be paired with one of them?
1/3 c26 Guest
Excited for some romance, though I was sort of hoping to see a different couple advance their relationship - lol. Still loved this chapter and the funny new character, more please.
1/1 c26 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
12/31/2021 c26 indie0209
Can't wait for the next update and see what the schooling has to offer and i really think the goblins should help train Harry once a week
12/31/2021 c26 wolf970
Damn that was good. Nice foreshadowing and u made a new character who acts like Luna. I can’t wait to see where this goes happy new year.
308 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »