for Harry Potter and the Auror Academy: Transitions

11/14/2020 c18 Angie Duncan
I only found this story a few days ago so I really enjoyed getting the feel for it. Looking forward to your updates to see where this story goes. I do enjoy the longer chapters you have done!
11/13/2020 c5 Vish
Good worldbuilding. I liked the Aurors trials and I think Ron wasn't put with Harry to see if he was only riding his coattails and if Harry could work with others. Harry, Daphne and Susan are really BAFM
11/13/2020 c18 Livifan1
Well done on the story so far it’s one of the best i have read in a long time
11/11/2020 c17 cirque
You're always so funny! I love Daphnes humor. Moment of silence for poor Ernie I'm sad to hear he didn't make it. Dumbledore remains a meddling old coot and I wait in anticipation for when he gets tossed on his arse. I loved how you wrote the Wizengamot, its just enough of a fantasy while still functioning like how I imagine it would cause JK gave us no details really which means it free real estate :)
11/12/2020 c8 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Harry will make a very good Auror Captain already.
11/12/2020 c7 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Well, I think Harry's connection to Voldy is gone.
11/11/2020 c7 Lulu
The idea of Neville telling them off for being slobs makes me laugh.

Ooooh the cloak. Voldemort scheming is not good.

I find the family rings very interesting. The Letter Of Patent from the Goblin King is neat.

Part of the prophecy gets clearer - it sounds like the Gaunt ring, with the resurrection stone. Just got a chill as I start to see where this is going.

The Fates references with the skein and cutting the thread is really powerful - more chills.

I liked the scene with Dumbledore. Excited for some trio action.

The Prophecy walk-through was excellent - can’t wait to see what happens next!
11/11/2020 c6 Lulu
I’m back!
Sad about the association with Susan and Daphne being minimized now that they are back at school, but it seems like there is hope for later.

visual of Harry and Hermione sitting together in chair in common room is sweet - liked the subtle wandless magic.

Haha, it was preordained for him to skip class.
Love it - “demented foreplay”
Ron and Hermione, looking after Harry like always

Hilarious about the Dean and Ginny interaction and the thing about Millicent

Hagrid’s class was interesting, but charms was amazing. Soul of a teacher... go Nev!

I wasn’t expecting Ron and Lavender - will it last?

Woah! New Prophecy - nice rhymes. Love this so much.
11/10/2020 c18 Greg
Loved the chapter! oooooh Dumbledore and his manipulations! Molly fulfilling her role as a sheep. Even though not a lot happened this chapter, it fits with the pacing. Doge being a scapegoat for Dumbledore's machinations! I can actually see it happening. What I can't wait for is hear ye, hear ye pt 2. lol. I'll say it again, really loving your story. Continue the wonderful work!
11/10/2020 c18 Ermac18
Pobre Harry, hasta cuando estará todo destartalado?
Puaj.. que asco me dá este Dumbledore. Siempre tan manipulador.
Y la Sra. Weasley, esa linea de pensamientos con respecto a Andromeda. Solo porque tenia una tunica cara cree que será una mala influencia. Para mi eso suena como envidia, y la envidia puede ser muy destructiva. Lo digo porque es un pensamiento muy de izquierda. Solo porque el otro tiene más que uno, lo convierte en mala persona.
Volviendo a Dumby, que asco, con qué facilidad manipula a las personas.
Así que el otro viejo estúpido fué hechizado por el viejo manipulador. Hasta dónde llegará todo ésto? Me inquieta saber que puede haber un duelo entre Harry y Dumby. Es decir, Dumbledore ha manipulado la vida de Harry sin medida alguna, y creo que solo estamos viendo la punta del iceberg de todo este asunto. Cuando toda la verdad salga a la luz, creo que habrá un duelo de Honor.
Gracias por un nuevo Cap y un enorme abrazo de gol!
Sé Feliz Siempre!
11/10/2020 c18 slinkygustavo
Another great chapter, really enjoying how Harry is dealing with each political interaction. Also looking forward to how the Dumbledore story line progresses!
11/10/2020 c6 sanbeegoldiewhitey
I guess Trelawney's prophesy means Voldemort is attacking soon.
11/10/2020 c5 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Stereotyping is what law enforcement and insurance companies are very good at.
11/10/2020 c4 sanbeegoldiewhitey
The simulated attack on the recruits was a very practical
test for the them but dangerous. Had Harry been totally convinced he was under attack, he would have been more forceful and caused casualties on the attackers.
11/10/2020 c3 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Harry has an analytical mind. Because of his past experience with Death Eaters, he noticed that no attacker has used any unforgivable curses. That fact escaped Daphne and Susan.
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »