for Harry Potter and the Auror Academy: Transitions

11/10/2020 c18 slinkygustavo
Another great chapter, really enjoying how Harry is dealing with each political interaction. Also looking forward to how the Dumbledore story line progresses!
11/10/2020 c6 sanbeegoldiewhitey
I guess Trelawney's prophesy means Voldemort is attacking soon.
11/10/2020 c5 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Stereotyping is what law enforcement and insurance companies are very good at.
11/10/2020 c4 sanbeegoldiewhitey
The simulated attack on the recruits was a very practical
test for the them but dangerous. Had Harry been totally convinced he was under attack, he would have been more forceful and caused casualties on the attackers.
11/10/2020 c3 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Harry has an analytical mind. Because of his past experience with Death Eaters, he noticed that no attacker has used any unforgivable curses. That fact escaped Daphne and Susan.
11/10/2020 c2 sanbeegoldiewhitey
I know you are not decided yet on the pairing. But in this chapter, I really like as the aurors say, the sassy Daphne Greengrass.
11/9/2020 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Interesting start. I will have to include this in my alert list.
11/9/2020 c18 6David Fishwick
Nice chapter and please update soon thanks. I liked how you wrote Dumbledore manipulating Mrs. Weasley, but I hope that everyone will see just how manipulative the old man actually is. What will happen with Doge now?
11/9/2020 c16 Raymondjay41
Great job , keep this up as I have to re-read the whole story with each update just because it’s that good!
11/9/2020 c18 2mwinter1
I have to say that your paragraphs of Dumbledore interacting with Molly made me feel slimy as a red hell you have double door manipulate Molly. So good on the rating. Awaiting more.
11/9/2020 c18 Rumjunkie
Another cracker of a chapter if I do say so!
I love the way you write, I tind myself re-reading the previous chapter every update just to settle back into tye world you are building.

Until next time!
11/9/2020 c18 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Why do I have the feeling Dumbledore's meddling is going to land him in serious hot water? Glad to see Harry surrounded by people who are actually looking out for his welfare rather than their own. Enjoyed the breakfast at the castle scene as well as the meeting in the Minister's office. I like how you are bringing Harry to an awareness of his political reality. Also pleased to see him facing it rather than sticking his head into the ground and ignoring it. Great job!
11/9/2020 c18 wolf970
I am really enjoying your character building. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
11/9/2020 c3 2Anon19740
Having reread this section the points made about Recuits: Bones, Greengrass and potter, maybe towards the end of the fic have the squad as a maybe special ops/commando team
11/9/2020 c18 Bernardus
Excellent, keep 'em coming.
308 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »