for Harry Potter and the Auror Academy: Transitions

8/14/2020 c6 Guest
Excellent chapter as usual. I am glad that you have so much of the plot and the lore planned out. I cannot wait to discover the changes that you made as well as explore the growth and evolution of Harry as a character.

Thank you for the time you spend on writing this story.
8/13/2020 c12 Ceadeus
Like in which way your Story is going. I hope to see more chapter like the entrance exam arc and the lesson. Hope you update soon again

Ceadeus
8/13/2020 c8 jslee102
The amount of damage you describe is way to severe for Poppy to ever let him out of the infirmary or St. Mungos
8/13/2020 c12 2mwinter1
With the threat of Voldemort over why are they still deferring to Dumbledore is my question. Especially if the queen is involved and she wants him to have care? I know that this is got to go back to the fact that he was sent back to his house and your first chapter but that is a really weird scenario. Awaiting more.
8/11/2020 c11 1GreenOtter467
Another good chapter
8/9/2020 c10 Cirque
The Patronus lesson was very moving. I really enjoyed the academy scenes from the first chapters as well. Funny and interesting.
8/9/2020 c5 Guest
I love your world building and I look forward to seeing the differences between canon events and the events that occur in your story. I cannot wait to read about the defeat of Voldemort. Thank you for your time in crafting this story. I really enjoy reading it.
8/4/2020 c11 1venus4279
Thank you for the reviews! I am hard at work on the last part of the final battle arc. This is shaping up to be an additional 10K words, so I had to find a nice break point to be able to post what was complete sooner and keep the whole thing from getting too unwieldy.
8/3/2020 c11 Ceadeus
Nice Chapter. Hope you update again soon.
8/3/2020 c11 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
8/3/2020 c11 wolf970
You are really dragging this out lol. not sure how i feel about that.
8/1/2020 c6 stonegnome1
One correction, Mad-eye would not be a widower. Women are widows men are widowers.
7/31/2020 c10 1venus4279
mwinter1 - thanks! It was a nice, slightly slower pace for most of the chapter, but since this is Harry, it obviously couldn’t last.

wolf970 - appreciate your kind words, and I promise I am working hard on cranking out the next chapter. You will definitely get your wish, though. This is an AU, and so Tonks, Lupin, Moody, Dumbledore, Fred, and Snape survive the final battle. Sirius is still dearly departed, and the battle will not be bloodless, but mostly happy endings for everyone. (More details in disclaimer of chapter 1)

Ceadeus - thank you for your review. I don’t have an update schedule per se, but I do try and post every week. Since I am writing as I go, albeit from a robust outline, the time between chapters has varied a bit. Sometimes it has only been two days, this time it was five days. Though I already have a good start, I could see it being another 5-7 days before I post part 2 of this arc. Battles are hard for me to write, apparently :). Your reviews keep me trucking along, though, so much appreciated!
7/31/2020 c10 2mwinter1
Interesting chapter and prophecy. A day in the life of Harry Potter when not having to stress out is interesting. Done well. Awaiting more.
7/31/2020 c10 Ceadeus
interesting chapter, hope you will post the next chapter soon. do you have a shedule for updates?
lets see what you do with the new prophecy, looking forward to more

Ceadeus