for Harry Potter and the Auror Academy: Transitions

12/25/2021 c3 astudent99
The comments from the aurors grading them were so funny. I hope we see more of them in future chapters. I am also now deeply in love with Daphne. I can't imagine how they must have felt when they learned that none of the battle was real. Relieved but also yeah.
12/25/2021 c25 Iceey
Yay- they are at the Academy! Looking forward to how the characters interact and grow. Thanks for the wonderful gift. I hope you and yours have a very lovely Christmas and New Year!
12/25/2021 c25 2mwinter1
Interesting snippet. Awaiting more
12/25/2021 c25 Princess - T
Loved review. Hope you and your family are fine! Selfishly hope for more chapters soon
12/25/2021 c25 2firebird-fenix
A little short but good chapter.

I would ask for more Harry/Hermione time, because on training Harry spent more time with daphne and Susan than hermione.

A revision on the potions given by snape (his dislike for Harry and hatre for James potter) would be good (it could be a plot from dumbledore to still manipulate Harry and his relationships even more). Thats just a suggestion and my point of view

Bye
12/25/2021 c25 indie0209
Can't wait to see what Harry and Dean have to do up her sleeve
12/22/2021 c6 GodOfDonuts
An exceptional first few chapters, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
12/16/2021 c24 Bernardus
I was going through my favourites. I wondered if there would be another chapter in this story. It was one of the best that I have read.

Thanks.
11/20/2021 c2 astudent99
I am a sucker for fight scenes and you delivered! The two aurors are hilarious- I am hooked
11/19/2021 c1 astudent99
I can't believe I've never read this story before b/c I luv apprenticeship and academy stories! I seriously needed this in my life right now. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please take my favorite and my review.
11/18/2021 c24 2Deanna Halliwell
All the Daphne and Harry scenes made me so happy! Gah, they are so cute! But girl, this slow burn is KILLING ME! ha ha! So clever on all the campaign slogans and the jab at MAGA! I laughed hysterically! Another wonderful chapter!
11/17/2021 c24 cccarie
I read it :3c its immaculate
11/17/2021 c24 wolf970
Nice chapter, short but well written. Keep up the good work and see U soon
11/15/2021 c24 cirque
Aww dear my thoughts and prayers are with you! So sorry to hear you are having family trouble. I adore this story as always and I will be forever your fan. Really love all the different election candidates and the R18 wizarding shop bit was quite funny.
11/17/2021 c24 indie0209
love this book I do hope good fortune come of him and his goblin friend honestly they just want peace like the rest I think a part of the prophecy wasn't done something about a new alley what does that mean hope for a update soon
303 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »