for Real life

7/11/2021 c11 mvnlaredo
Fantastic chapter. Cant wait for more. Thank you so much for telling this awesome story
7/8/2021 c11 2December Jeffries2
The five of them have the most amazing friendship. They are all truly family. I love that Rogan are having Steph, Finn and Colin all be the twins godparents. Do you have a reason behind the names Lincoln and Issac? Naming the boys middle names after both of her grandfathers is a really sweet and heartfelt gesture. I like that one twin has blonde hair and the other one has dark hair. I am hoping that they both have her eye color.
7/5/2021 c11 52shari
Rory sweet just family with no agenda.
6/11/2021 c1 mvnlaredo
Fantastic story. Cant wait for more.
12/20/2020 c6 Kazza65
At least they know who that person is. I can see Finn punching George out.
12/17/2020 c10 11piraaja
loved this
12/15/2020 c10 2December Jeffries2
I like the fact that she is naming the boys middle names after her grandfathers. I do wish that their first names were after two men on Logan’s side of the family. It’s sweet and adorable that Steph and Honor are pregnant also. The Huntzberger’s went from no grandkids to about to have three grandsons.
12/15/2020 c10 reesa0817
Glad to see an update. Cant wait to meet the boys.
12/8/2020 c9 Susan
Great read - more chapters & an epilogue please. I want to read about the babies - birth, names, description, et al
11/9/2020 c9 December Jeffries2
I can’t wait to find out what names they are giving the twins.
10/1/2020 c9 RoryHuntzberger
I love this story (and the first one), thank you for giving us a happy Rogan without so much angst, they deserve to be happy! I can't wait to read more and find out the boys' names!
9/30/2020 c9 nightnovice
What a lovely family dynamic.
9/28/2020 c3 Kazza65
Yayyy! Twins!
9/26/2020 c8 SigneRonning
I really hope you continue this story! It is one of my favorite Rogan story! I also hope to read more about Rory and Richard!
9/19/2020 c1 Susan
Good read! Look forward to more chapters - possibly meeting the twins?
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »