for The Mother: Life Isn't About Getting What You Want

7/11/2020 c1 BloodforInk
*Hugs Mary* Little did Mary know, that isn’t just the Devil; you can end up making a Faustian bargain with.
7/12/2020 c1 28Secretwrittenword
Heart broken! Thanks for that. I do understand where Mary was coming from I just don’t agree with her methods. This was awesome though.
7/10/2020 c1 1Ginza
You write Mary and her point of view very well, which is no surprise. I still hate the way they wrote her, but you do a good job showing her side of things.
7/5/2020 c1 Kathy
really good, I never liked how Mary worked with them after what they did to Sam, but you really made it make sense, we find out Mary's reason which does make total sense to her, yes she really was lost in this new, to her, world
7/5/2020 c1 10Visionairy
That was very well written. I wasn’t really excited about the topic, but you’ve never disappointed me yet. And in such few words, you convinced me. What a mother wouldn’t do for her sons to be happy. I still don’t like the idea that Mary worked for the BMOL after Sam was tortured by two of them, but you expressed the only viable reason sympathetically. I can’t believe I got to the end thinking, ‘Yeah, I can see that.’ Very well done! Can’t wait for Wed.
(And I hope you’re doing well during this crazy time!)
7/5/2020 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
I'm definitely not a fan of what they did with Mary in the show. These motivations make sense, and if they had been portrayed or at least more heavily hinted at, then I think I would've been more forgiving to her character. Nice job!
7/5/2020 c1 ManySkills
Whew ... this one's kinda breathtaking. The producers/writers sure didn't go into much depth with Mary's motivations. This makes total sense, binds up all the breadcrumbs of history we know.
Marvelously done
7/5/2020 c1 15tyrsibs
Thank you for this.
7/5/2020 c1 Iamsam1013
I love this. It makes Mary’s actions make sense. Thank you.