for All I Want Is You

9/28/2020 c2 9kerali
I just started the story and it’s amazing. If they make it to the “fake” dating week without realizing the soulmate connection and getting together than they have extreme self-control, especially Logan since Veronica often tends to use more denial and avoidance. The chemistry in your story is amazing.
9/24/2020 c2 Guest
Great chapter. Can’t wait to read more.
The clown scene was hilariously awesome.
9/23/2020 c2 LoVesexonastick58
I loved everything about this. You do such a great job with the dialogue and the building of emotions. Can't wait to read more.
9/19/2020 c1 Guest
really like the concept of this story.
9/10/2020 c1 Angie
Great start!
7/12/2020 c1 Guest
I really like the idea of this one. I like the mark being on the hipbone. Looking forward to more from an amazing author.

Sweetness
7/6/2020 c1 Guest
I loved this one! I have to admit I’m a sucker for Soulmate stories—I really love a bit of magic and fate in everyday life. This was exactly that. Logan is as attractive and lovely as he always seems to be, but you’ve added a layer of sweetness and vulnerability that’s nice. It’s interesting to see who Veronica might be without the trauma of Lily’s death and Shelly’s party, but not being Lily’s clone or Duncan’s stepford girlfriend either. She’s bright and fierce and I like the way you’ve written her.

I’m lastlennonista on discord btw.
7/6/2020 c1 rachers7
Love it so far! Can’t wait to read more :)
7/5/2020 c1 HarmoniousRayllumLoVer13
You never disappoint in making your fanfics phenomenal!

You really are amazing! I'm able to immerse myself in your stories and take a break from the insanity that is life. So, thank you. As a budding writer, I have a question for you. I could really use some advice. So here is my question: Do you overly second guess yourself as you write and if you do, how do you push through? I hope you will reply. I can't wait for the next chapter or an update on your other to fanfics, both of which I follow. Until then.

May the Muses bless and inspire you!

Your Loyal Reader,
HarmoniousRayllumLoVer13
7/5/2020 c1 HarmoniousRayllumLoVer13
You never disappoint in making your fanfics phenomenal!

You really are amazing! I'm able to immerse myself in your stories and get a break from the insanity that is life. So, thank you. I have a question as a budding writer and I hope you will reply. I really could use some advice. So here's my question: Do you ever second guess yourself as you write and if you do how do you push though it? Please let me know. I can't wait for the next chapter or an update on your other two stories, both of which I follow. Until then.

May the Muses bless and inspire you.

Your Loyal Reader,