for The Swap: The Funeral

7/20 c2 5YPM-33-KI
Where does Jake want to start, indeed? It's an intriguing end to the chapter, I must say, and I think it'll be really interesting to see where you end up going with this. It's obvious that Jake has yet to get used to Terlin's presence, so I expect he'll be a whole lot more open with his thoughts and questions than when Terlin was around.

I can totally imagine Cassie telling Terlin that it's ok to take occasional control, incidentally - just as I can imagine Terlin trying to not take any sort of control at all. Should be fun to find out how those two got on, when the time comes!
7/12 c1 YPM-33-KI
Neat little fic, this. I find myself wondering if Cassie will ultimately end up taking in a yeerk after the war in this particular AU, given that Aftran isn't around. Are you planning to directly cover Cassie's time with Terlin at all, further down the line?

At any rate, it'll be interesting to see how Tom finds the next four days, after two years of having Terlin constantly in his head. I expect he'll be able to play the "big brother" role a whole lot easier than in The Alliance, so it'll be a whole lot of fun to see how this plays out.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service