for The Assassination of Katherine Beckett

2/1 c10 Guest
WOW. This is truly WOW! We are doing a greygoose70 Castle marathon. We love Castle.
11/20/2020 c1 KB4RC
Bob Armen is the correct spelling. Good first chapter.
9/4/2020 c10 BKeh
Excellent story.
7/16/2020 c10 Muscovy
Thank you. A really enjoyable story from start to finish.
7/11/2020 c10 fanficfan452
This was a well written and Wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story.
7/7/2020 c10 3coyotepup4
That was pretty good. It had a quick tempo, but the dialogue didn't loose anything because of it. It was cool that Beckett got slap the cuffs, but at the same time, Rick, with all his contacts and friends did most of the heavy listing because Beckett just didn't have the requisite resources. And I really liked the Mission Impossible like con of having of faking Kate's. I just wish someone called Gates on the fact that she closed down the investigation, implying it's her fault. Also, maybe Big Daddy Castle (Jackson) picking up Maddox. But that's being a pit nitpicky I guess. :-)
7/7/2020 c10 jag389
Enjoyed every chapter. Always enjoy stories with Jordan in them. Look forward to more of your work.
JAG
7/7/2020 c5 coyotepup4
Now this was pleasantly unexpected. Usually, in these Cabin reunion scenes, Kate is usually very happy to see him internally, but doesn't show it. She'll act like she's annoyed and standoffish. He has to work to make her show it.

This was a fresh change of pace.
7/6/2020 c10 SnowKing1701
Great story as are all of yours are. I enjoyed this side of Kate admitting to Rick she lied and actually working herself to get better for him. Keep up the wonderful work as always. Take care.
7/6/2020 c10 21Swordwriter
Excellent story. Preferred to read it all the way through. One of the best treatments of Maddox-Bracken series yet Would have preferred to see Maddox dead, but this worked well.
Swordwriter
7/5/2020 c6 Guest
please, what is sugar free maple syrup? this part of your story is in northeast n.y. close to if in the maple syrup country. just asking I live in wi. in the maple syrup country never heard of sugar free. but this is your story and I'm only asking you know infromation. love the story so far
7/6/2020 c10 TORONTOSUN
Very good story. I like how you wrote it. I like that you brought in Jordan and Avery into the story.
7/5/2020 c10 1vjlee
Interesting fast paced story. Good to know that Kate actually had more than one life to live and that Rick helped her use her second life to capture her sniper and his boss. Caskett endings are the best! Thank you for sharing your story. ;)
7/5/2020 c2 3coyotepup4
Cool Rick is Jack Reacher. Hopefully he handles Bracken in the way Reacher handled the mastermind in the first movie.
7/5/2020 c10 Jbug47
I cheated and read your whole wonderful story without reviewing! I so enjoyed the way Rick was able to bring Bracken’s take down so expertly with all his contacts! The assassination was brilliant! Please write more stories with Rick
and his friends! You are a great writer!
25 Page 1 2 Next »