for Naruto Uzumaki: The Fourth God of Shinobi

1/16 c1 lightingflash07
Very good stuff
1/3 c1 1Yokoito Cheisa
In the cannon are only 2 ninja who achieved the "God of shinobi". And those are the first hokage(Hashirama Senju) and third hokage (Hiruzen Sarutobi, known as the professor for knowing all the jutsus). Therefore it should n't have been fourth but third.
11/27/2020 c14 1kyuubi ruler of all bijuu
Awesome story so far
11/27/2020 c14 Nightshade929
I loved your story love it but really buddy? You should seriously think about getting a beta reader to spell check your work cause I seen SO MANY it made me want to quit so many times it wasn’t funny but other then that I quite loved your work up to this point
11/26/2020 c14 thor94
can't wait to see what naruto will do with the photo
11/26/2020 c14 Hardpointz
Lol caught you with your pants down
11/26/2020 c1 simon00raiser
please tell me this is naruhina pairing or at least naruhina harem or else i am out of here
11/26/2020 c14 BobTheSpongy
Good plotline but you should really get a beta to correct those spelling mistakes.
11/26/2020 c14 21HyperA2019
I wonder if Naruto find Uzumaki clans Dragon summoning contract.
11/25/2020 c14 SPark681
Hmm, a nice chapter seems like Naruto knew all along anyways keep up the great work!
11/25/2020 c13 1Memelord1273
Hey can you resume this series i liked and hope to see more of it
11/10/2020 c2 amateurficaddict
sorry, but i agree with other reviewers on needing a beta or a spell and grammar check. It is not horrible, but the mistakes have killed the flow for me. i am all for an op storry, so please correct or ask someone for assistance. then update you summary with a notice of being betaed. I will come back and try again after words. That or you need a bigger 'hook' for the first chapter to get people to ignore the errors. Not intending to be mean, just constructive.
10/11/2020 c13 Tiwa Vol
i dont mind giving Naruto red hair, you could even have it as Kurama making his uzumaki genes stronger. as for everything else he doesnt need any of it, giving Naruto every super powerd ability does not make a good story, it tends to make shitty ones,. one of the main keys to a good story is progression, story progression and in this case character progression, giving loads of op abilitys to the mc does not make good character progression, my advice if you realy want to go with the hole hyuga, tenseigan, jogan route make another fanfic it is defenetly something i would like to read its a very good idea. just as long as you dont pile more op abilitys on top.
9/1/2020 c12 Namikaze2001
continue with the fic
8/3/2020 c2 5Rileyyheartt
I've noticed your lack of use of -ed on many words. It will help you to download and use Grammarly for editing purposes.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »