FanFiction.Net
for Between Worlds

2/8 c11 Lily
This fanfic is an amazing work. It's rich, fun, mysterious, and everything I love to see in a story. I fell in love with the movie and everything about it, and this masterpiece is only making me love it more! I'll look forward for another chapter. Author, you're amazing!
2/7 c11 diety
please keeping going
1/24 c3 Albert
Amazing work! Great story, idea and execution! Your writing style is almost perfect, and there are only a few minor things that I would suggest changing. Keep up the excellent work!
12/19/2023 c10 49WyldClaw
That was a phenomenal chapter! I felt like i was right there with Netsuke and Chhiro
12/10/2023 c1 Guest
This was amazing. The best fanfic of Spirited Away I have read so far. And I've read a lot. It's very well written with a clear understanding of the characters from the movie. Your writing style is also very well done. Please continue. I will be so sad if I never get to finish this story.
10/15/2023 c9 WyldClaw
I wonder about that stranger Chihiro tried to scare away
10/15/2023 c8 WyldClaw
Wow! I’m impressed with hinata’s water filtration pump that she created
10/15/2023 c7 WyldClaw
What an incredible vivid chapter - I felt like I was right there with Chihiro
9/25/2023 c11 James Birdsong
Nice two chapters of course.
9/22/2023 c5 WyldClaw
That was an excellent amazing chapter
9/16/2023 c3 WyldClaw
what the business man said to his son definitely can't be good news for the shrine

What will Chihiro do now that her father has kicked her out of her home?
8/25/2023 c11 Amberdee
Wow, what a surprise to see this updated! I guess natsume’s memory was wiped or he has a self-induced memory block because something tragic happened to little girl :(

Thanks for writing!
8/16/2023 c10 Guest
Loved it so far! Hopefully you’ll find the time to keep writing more of this great story.
5/25/2023 c1 swishyskirt1
I liked it. I feel like you really found your voice towards the middle and on to the end of the chapter. Its nice, I'll keep reading.
5/18/2023 c10 2Happydragon5
I really love this story. I’m kind of amazed at how you managed to capture the feel of the studio ghibli animation in written form somehow. Like the moment he jumps her and his eyes turn to slits- wow I could just see that in animè. Awesome.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »