for An (In)Opportune Week

9/16 c2 palmtreehead
Oh my god Kanae interrupting the kiss to show off to Ren that she can have a bath with Kyoko is gold. I am grinning like a loon - thanks for sharing!
2/7 c7 1Maui0murice
UWAAAAH Just going on a Clara fluff fic spree tonight. nothing to see here
8/17/2020 c7 Michiyo
Love how you connected the prompts! Thank you for writing and sharing!
8/10/2020 c7 midori144
Awwwwwe, I love it! Such a cute story! And so very well written. <3 <3 <3
8/6/2020 c7 CopyrightKooky
So cute and heartwarming! I loved the end but also wished you would just continue on and on and on with this.
8/6/2020 c3 CopyrightKooky
This chapter is what I didn't know I was waiting for in the skip beat canon. Because of her liveliness and cheer, it's easy to forget that abandonment must be huge wound for Kyoko.
7/29/2020 c7 1love.angel.smile
Super cute. You managed to squeeze in as much emotion as you did fun and joy!
7/28/2020 c7 3Kaname671
Awe such an adorable conclusion! They are both well worth the risks. Thanks for sharing!
7/28/2020 c6 Kaname671
Bwahaha she said it and he’s running with it...no take backs...this was cute. I do so love a playful, singing KuonKyo.
7/21/2020 c7 11Guineapigs1
Haha the period supplies and the doll’s removable clothes XD. I loved how you wrapped it all up! This was such a cute story idea!
7/21/2020 c6 Guineapigs1
I just had the time to continue reading this and omg this chapter was so cute! She said “when” instead of “if” ahhhhh! And I loved the “corn”y joke XD
7/14/2020 c7 Guest
Applaud applaud applaud loved it a terrific wonderful job
7/13/2020 c2 Blushweaver
Oh dear oblivious Kyoko, they both care for you so much. Super cute! Loving enjoying this in little bites through my week, even if I'm a little late. I think the toiletries are cute! I remember the first time I bought a certain brand of salad dressing for my husband (then boyfriend) because he was over so much. He thought it was the sweetest thing as well as a natural and telling step in the relationship. It's the small things in life that make me happy.
7/13/2020 c7 10Hinata2413
This was an awesome story! Thank you for writing it. It made me smile, and trust me, I needed it. It has been a very hard twp days :( Thank you for helping me smile and laugh.
Sam