for An (In)Opportune Week

7/12/2020 c7 5nnjvz
Ahahaha, I’m guessing those boxes were another suggestion of Julie’s. If not, I’m amazed xD
That ending! So cute! I loved reading your story all week!
7/12/2020 c6 H-Nala
Hehe distracting kisses.
7/11/2020 c6 nnjvz
Ahhhhhhhhh! *Piled under all the cuteness and fluff* That was adorable!
7/11/2020 c1 Blushweaver
"Of course he calls her princess." Haha! I kin Kanae In this situation. Really enjoyed the first chapter. I'm still dealing with this new reality where Kyoko and Ren together in some way is now cannon. What a world.
7/11/2020 c5 11Guineapigs1
Omg I can't believe Ren reverse-imaged searched all of his kitchen utensils XD. And I loved Ren and Kanae overwhelming Kyoko with praise about how she's helped them. I'm looking forward to date night tomorrow!
7/11/2020 c3 Guest
Loved it but that kana irks me his vome back should have been [ as long as i can keep my little charm with me I'm fine nothing like the real thing by your side na kana and he leaves her with a smirk on his face ] id loved that even more why is he always the one being bullied by that little twig and shes always smiling when its over its time that kyoko noticed these things shes got to stop being a little kid in everything when it concernes kuon/ren Give him something to be triumphant about Mike a kiss on our lips may be a little pout n a bit of a tease in front of kana and kana needs to stop interfering be a real friend n let her be happy n not making her wonder did i hurt kanas feelings kana needs to stop being selfish n see shes hurting her friend like i said she irks me p.s wonderful job great characterization
7/11/2020 c5 3Kaname671
Awe feel all that love Kyoko! They’re so cute with her!
7/11/2020 c4 Kaname671
Awe family...I’m waiting for that moment too Kuon. Ahahaha I love the inclusion of Kuu. Such a cute chap as always!
7/11/2020 c3 Kaname671
XD awe some QT while the kid is away...they’re so cute and Kuon would definitely want a doll of his own. It would be hilarious if Kuon knew how many she had of him. Great chap!
7/10/2020 c5 H-Nala
Date night!
7/10/2020 c4 H-Nala
More more more! High jinks galore!
7/9/2020 c2 Kaname671
Bwahahaha! Moko is so sly and you’re so cruel! My poor boy! I loved it!
7/9/2020 c4 shadowpotato77
yessss I am so here for all this domestic fluff AHHHHH the kuu phone call made me laugh! I love everything about this fic keep it up!
7/9/2020 c4 11Guineapigs1
Awww that chapter was adorable! I’m glad that Kyoko didn’t choose one person over the other, and I laughed when Ren was happy because she called him one of her favorite people. If he’s dating her he should already consider himself one of her favorite people haha
7/8/2020 c3 10Hinata2413
Maybe he will get a "charm" lol. good chapter
Sam