for Picture frame

7/22 c1 9Nannalyn
Gosh, I always wanted to come back to this fic for a review, and now that I am back and read it again, it's destroying me all over again!
Just the idea of why the bought the frame skhsjfh OF COURSE!
And how Harvey is carrying it with his luggage on their move as if it's the baby herself, I'm not okay!
"their little bean" always makes me WEAK!
"Both frames were showing so little, but his everythings at the same time" SO TRUE! My goodness I'm not stable... BECAUSE THAT LAST PART WITH HARVEY AS A DAD ÖLSAHSDH SO SOFT I CANT
Thank you for all the feels, Maya! I'm a mess, but I love it.
7/12 c1 18Jessicaa1567
This is beautiful ! I love it
7/7 c1 babzfgm
Oh. Come. This is beyond beautiful.
Perfection <3
7/6 c1 Guest
Beautiful
7/6 c1 9Trepidatious.Musings
MAYAAAA! I'M SCREAMING I'M HAVING SO MANY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW! YOU GENIUS!

"and a small grin spread across his lips as Harvey's eyes found the back of the frame on his desk. He caught Donna's eyes after and he knew she knew what he was thinking about, but it wasn't the time to share the news. Not yet." -THE SUCCESSIVE CARTWHEELS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW ASDGAJDKL. THIS HAPPENED. I SAW IT HAPPENING WITH MY OWN EYES OKAY? IT'S IN SEASON 9!

"It's three years, and many, many frames later when it gets accompanied by another one—holding a similar black and white image." -This is when I got all teary because it's what they deserve and it's beautiful to imagine it, to "see it" the way you described it. (I AM TRASH)

Anyway, this ficlet is canon. It was all on the script and nothing will change my mind because everything fits perfectly well and we know that's what happened. Right? Right. Lmao!

THANK FOR THE FEELS, QUEEN! I LOVED IT!
7/6 c1 8nikkaq
This literally made me tear up early in the morning! Thank you so much for sharing, it's really beautiful. I think my heart melted. I love it! :)
7/6 c1 Ireneff
My poor heart! 333
7/6 c1 28Lifeislikethis
Oh my heart. This is so beautiful.
7/6 c1 10krystalsteph
Adorable! Harvey being soft for Donna/their family gets me every single time.
7/6 c1 Guest
So sweet!
7/6 c1 chdh1
And now I'm crying. Beautiful!
7/6 c1 carlota206