FanFiction.Net
for RWBY Watches Alternate Universes

7/9/2020 c1 58Chozin Yi
I gotta agree with mastergamer14, Ruby vs Mercury as Luffy vs Lucci would awesome to read!
7/7/2020 c1 1Proto 150
Msybe you could do a scene from jojo, everyone does Jotaro vs DIO but how about you do the torture dance or Josuke vs Kira or maybe the pillarmen awakening
7/7/2020 c1 Stormquake the Elementalist
neat, altho im i a bit iffy on the digimon movie because the first movie had 3 parts which iv dubed Journey Begins, Virus Attack, and Revenge of Kokomon. are you planning on doing all 3 or just 1?
also, sonic movie gets a thumbs up in my book.
7/7/2020 c1 Midnight49
If you do Fate/Extra the anime, can we see Robin Hood vs Nero fight or the Li Shuwen vs Nero fight. Robin Hood can be Roman while his Master could be a old Ironwood, or Li Shuwen be Ren while Nora is his master. The blonde kid the next floor up who has Gawain, would instead be Pyrrha, Nora’s younger sister.
7/7/2020 c1 16mastergamer14
If you do suggestions, then here are some ideas

1.) Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro (Summer) vs Dio (Adam), Giorno (Raven) vs Cioccolata (Tyrian), Giorno (Raven) vs Diavolo (Roman)

2.) Hunter X Hunter: Netero (Ozpin) vs Meruem (Adam), Gon (Ruby) vs Neferpitou (Emerald)

3.) One Piece: Luffy (Ruby) vs Lucci (Mercury), Luffy (Ruby) vs Doflamingo (Cinder), Luffy (Ruby) vs Katakuri (Adam)
7/7/2020 c1 djchab123
black hawk down
7/7/2020 c1 1Ultimate Kuuga
Hmmm... how about Dark Soul 3?(embrace the darkness bitches) And I can’t wait to see Megaman X. Great job.
7/7/2020 c1 UnifiT
Do you do suggestions if so can you please try to do
Kamen Rider Build (don’t know about it the watch it first)
Gintoki vs Jirocho (Gintama)
7/7/2020 c1 6Six02
Hey! .hack, digimon, megaman? You definitely have my attention with those choices.
7/7/2020 c1 Ithan yamil
Puede ms Acer la de la película de broly porfa
7/7/2020 c1 NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin
Do you take suggestions? If so try The Surge with jaune as Warren just the first part. It's dark at first I gotta warn. Also keep it up so far so good.
7/7/2020 c1 Siegnir
nice, it's the first time I've seen someone use .hack/g.u. its an awesome game, I've finished the 4 disc's and I hope you can show the last evolution of haseo/jaune or skeith to them can't wait for the next chapter especially for crisis core
7/7/2020 c1 Strike Wyvern
ok you got me interesting, this is well done and i do like the first chapter i can- WAIT DO I SEE GODZILLA MONSTERVERSE MOVIES!? HELL YEAH! I GOTTA SEE THAT WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY DO THEM!
7/7/2020 c1 Anthony Galupo