for Huntsman of the Digital Hazard

1/23 c12 Arue23
Nice to see the different interactions that went into this chapter between characters. And of course things go wrong because Jaune is the universe's chew toy, which we live reading about. Hope it won't to too long for Blake and Gao to have a stable partnership.
12/21/2020 c1 Noahjustwantstoread
It's a good story buuuuut... You have committed HERESY that is shipping Nora with anyone else beside Ren!

PREPARE FOR AN [ALL DELETE] ON YA ASS MOTHAFAKA!

Jokes and opinions aside, it was well written compared to most of the other fanfics I read, nice job.
12/5/2020 c11 brave kid
well great job with this story
11/20/2020 c1 Krion64
I dig it!
10/10/2020 c4 11Riggy Minus
that was cute at the end! I like how you're doing Jaune's arc in this story, it looks like it'll be really interesting.

still not sure about beating Yang though :P
10/9/2020 c3 Riggy Minus
It was an interesting choice to skip farther along into the year and having things already somewhat established.

also, foolishly, Yang forgets that there's a SECOND boy in JNPR's dorm
10/9/2020 c2 Riggy Minus
This was a lot of fun! My only critique is that the transition from partnering up with Pyrrha to talking about Jaune's family was a bit haphazard. it feels like a sentence saying that they'd been chatting since they partnered up would help bridge the gap.
10/9/2020 c1 Riggy Minus
First off, I love it.

Second, I see Renamon is a hardcore shipper fjdhskdkfjfkgkfjejfkfktjkrldlsbabdvxndmirbebfjfjfndn

Thirdly, darn Weiss what an awful thing to call someone, I'm sure that won't in anyway be called back to later in a negative light!
9/19/2020 c6 45Gundam-Knight-Chris
I kinda wanna see a chapter dedicated to Demiveemon's reaction to living with Pyrrha and the rest of the cast in Beacon. Maybe even have a few funny moments with them.
9/18/2020 c4 6Six02
Oh! That's excellent, while White Knighti s my second favorite Jaune ship, Arkos is first. Weiss wouldn't be good for early Jaune, I actually didn't ship it till both of them matured, I think they'd be great nwo, but at the start of the story, no way. I'm really okay with Arkos or Nora's Arc, for an early Jaune, both would actually be great partners for him, since both were super supportive of him, and he is able to handle both of them for different reasons. This is especially true with yours which is some how MORE self deprecating, wasn't sure that was possible!
8/21/2020 c1 Evashibaknight
Jaune is not a shit character. You just don't like him for some no doubt biased reason.
8/4/2020 c3 23Remzal Von Enili
Your altered digivolution paths are interesting.

So a path could be changed completely just by a different preference in weapon?
7/14/2020 c2 151EvaShinobiKaiserKnight
ok the minute you gave Jaune a role in this I called quits. sorry but Jaune is such a shit character the premise is good the character use not so much.
7/6/2020 c1 6FinchFlyingAce
Okay, so far so good. Got to say, it's weird to partner Jaune and Guilmon, I usually imagine a Guilmon/Ruby partnership. Honestly, I just hope you intend to give other people Digimon partners as well. I'm willing to discuss possible partners if you need suggestions. In the meantime, I'll stick around and see where this goes.