FanFiction.Net
for Friday Night

7/26/2020 c7 263bobbiejelly
Hiya! Thanks for this really cool chapter. The intern friendship scenes are really fun.

And Teddy and Cristina and Owen! ADORABLE. They are such a cute triangle.

And I love they told Mer about their relationship.

Lol everyone has seen mer naked oops.

This would be a great story to teleport to Ao3 if you wanted to.

There are some Cristina/Owen/Teddy fans out there, there are femslash fans out there, and there are definitely Mark/Derek fans around.

The Ao3 posting system and tagging system is a bit different but I’m sure you can figure it out. Once I got a handle of it I found cross posting to be really fun!

Having some new audience members for a fic can be really motivating because there’s a whole new set of fans that might be unique to one site rather than another.

Ao3 may be a rabbit hole, it’s a fun fandom rabbit hole. There are some other cool Meredith/Izzie fics up there too if you’re super interested in those.

One heads up about a typo, at one point Owen’s name is mis-spelled (easy fix).

Anyway, thanks for writing this chapter. Have a great one!
7/25/2020 c6 bobbiejelly
Hey, cool chapter here.

It’s very cute to see Mark with Derek and those two being happy.

It’s also cute to see all the angst here.

The author’s notes right in the middle of the story made me laugh.

The one suggestion I have is to omit the line that says “because I can’t write,” because you can, and having an author insult their own work in a story makes it a bit awkward for the audience to appreciate their work and it sort of distracts from the story.

It’s normal to feel a bit insecure about one’s writing (I sure do!), it’s normal to feel that a chapter isn’t perfect (all the time!), and it’s normal to crave feedback and validation.

I say gently though that celebrating what one publishes, owning it and being proud to have works out there (at least on the outside!) is a really attractive quality when reading writing.

If you are interested, there are a few posts on Reddit on the fanfiction thread about this subject.

And personally, I think the flashbacks and forewords are an interesting puzzle piece of this work.

Anyway, take care and thanks for publishing a new chapter. I do look foreword to more of Cristina and Izzie in the future! Yay!

Good luck again, and have a great day.
7/15/2020 c5 Readerdeceased
1. Mcbastard
2. Be getting gay up in here
3. Thanks for not taking the “that stuff” too far lol
4. I don’t even watch greys and I can’t stop reading
5. Chapter 6 oughtta be lit
7/15/2020 c3 cranky baby
He do be a man whore tho...
7/13/2020 c4 bobbiejelly
Neat.

Lol Mark you cant even cheat right. To be fair, he’s been caught cheating now on Addison with mark and on Meredith with Derek so yeah, maybe he’s just into that who knows lol.

Glad Stevens and Meredith Grey are getting along.

And all of the gang’s interactions are hilarious. Good luck
7/13/2020 c4 3MCorin
I like this story. It's fun to read :) The length is fine
7/9/2020 c3 263bobbiejelly
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZING.

I love love love love that someone else has written the OOPS CAUGHT DEREK WITH MARK plotline. Plus Mer being high key into a girl.

This is so wicked I’ll read more of this.

Thanks for writing slash and femslash for grey’s. Always down for more Meredith and izzie they are a super pairing.

Ps. Have you ever read “The Vagina Monster”

It’s on Ralst or Passion and Perfection on the Grey’s Anatomy page. Might take some search engine-omg to find it but if you’re okay with reading smut scenes it’s a fantastic read and it features Izzie/Meredith as a pairing which you seem to be into. There’s also a few scattered stories for them on Ao3, and a few on ga-fanfic on livejournal from back in the day y’know from ages ago.

As I say this I wasn’t even around back in the day but I’ve been recently scouring the internet for more Grey’s F/F fic so I thought I’d ramble on here. Maybe you knew all of those things already but I have no idea.

Anyway, great start to the story, this time jump format is a bit tricky to follow but it’s an effective plot device.

Have a great day and femslash on!
7/7/2020 c3 Guest
Hahah!
7/6/2020 c1 Wawa
Oooooooh I wanna know what’s going on with Meredith and Izzie this cliffhanger thooo