for Deconstruct, Reconstruct

6h c13 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the feelings that Rumi was going through as she was about the leave the hospital after a long time. It was a good reaction from her as she felt that she was unprepared for what she would face out there. It was endearing to read throughout the chapter that Izuku would encourage her to do her best despite all that she was feeling or experiencing. It was amusing to read their light hearted banter with one another when it came to Rumi's apartment as well as the fact that her fridge only had carrots in them. It will be interesting to read what sort of antics they will be up to as the recovery phase continues for Rumi. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
17h c6 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Very powerful meeting.
17h c5 TheGreatBubbaJ
Quite the emotional chapter, felt the high and low. Good work.
21h c4 TheGreatBubbaJ
Even missing a leg she can still put her foot in her mouth.
1/15 c3 TheGreatBubbaJ
Poor lad, don't think prosthetics are the answer to that.
1/14 c2 TheGreatBubbaJ
A very effective method.
1/14 c1 TheGreatBubbaJ
Interesting.
1/14 c13 6deacon94
Asshole izuku is strangely wholesome. Puts a damn huge grin on my face whenever he opens his mouth
1/14 c13 2Demento56
Man, I don't know what it is about this pairing that always gets me, but this is a great story even among its peers! Looking forward to the next installment already!
1/13 c13 Narukami97
My heart.
1/13 c13 8MosesArk Reborn2000
Why is such a theme that the US government screwing around with forces they really should due to ethical and legal reasons but they do it anyway and end up creating a monster they can't control? It says alot about your government when that is a theme is not only common, but somewhat believable.

So now that he knows that, Izuku needs to to plan around it as Oscar is a mad dog that is on a time fuse, sooner or later he'll snap at something, or just realize he's a monster in human flesh. When that happens, he'll need a plan to put him down as let's face it, there isn't a prison in the world that can hold him, not a doctor that can help me. His only advantages is that he's more or less on his level in terms of skills and combat, and that has a quirkless person, he wouldn't be able to smell him coming like so many other opponents.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Stay safe.
1/10 c13 Guest
Honestly, with the title being what it is, I kinda thought that overhaul would be present...
1/11 c13 CarBarrier
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next one:D
1/11 c13 18Dragon and Sword Master
carrot addict. I don't know why that makes me laugh moreso than it does
1/10 c13 1Notasavior
I am so looking forward to more of this
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »