for Little Moments AU - Side Stories

8/5 c8 jasongd

8/5 c8 The One Who Reads Too Much
Okay, speaking in different languages to find weird tastes to tease each other with is genius and totally something they would do. I'm not decided on who would 'win' that battle though. Whoever thinks of getting hold of Max and having him say things in a bunch of different alien languages to test out first, I guess.

The message in the song titles thing is kinda cheesy, but exactly the kind of cheese I would expect from a Tennyson boy, heheh.
7/31 c7 1delmartian
Wow! Glad to see people like what I’m doing.

Thanks!
7/29 c7 The One Who Reads Too Much
There is nothing new under the Sun.
If you feel a certain style or characteristic is good enough to use, and give credit like you've done, more power to you.

I am really loving this side-stories though. When the main series is finished I'm definitely downloading it and editing your stuff into it at the appropriate places for my personal copy.
7/29 c7 jasongd

7/22 c6 13shadows59
You have really made Paul your own and made him a great friend of Ben's! I'm loving their talks in class. And how Ben's parents managed to embarrass him and make his day at the end.
7/22 c6 jasongd

7/15 c5 jasongd

7/14 c4 jasongd
Great oneshots congrats
I'll be waiting for next chapter

7/13 c4 Guest
This is filling in all questions that I didn't know I had. While providing an extra level of reality to the story. I can't wait for more.
7/13 c4 Shadows59
And that was the wrong button. I just wanted to say you really made Paul your own and I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.
7/13 c4 shadows59
That was a great use of Paul for the chapter! I was never sure how close Ben was to the other kids in the class, what with all the secrets that he has to keep And the fact that everyone there should know that they're cousins - or at least suspect that since they ahve the same last name, but you really made this work. Now I want to see more of your
7/9 c2 shadows59
This was really good! And very close to what I had in my head. Thank you for sharing it : )
7/9 c2 63Mario bros fan4ever