for When Spirits Call

1/18 c14 Guest
I'm so glad i came across your comment on one of theblackresurgance's stories mentioning your own writing, so i came to your page. I've so enjoyed this story and look forward to future chapters. Keep well, keep safe during these dreadful days of lockdown and covid infection.
1/18 c12 Guest
I wish harry would tell ron and hermione off for their constant intrusion into his affairs eg (not in your story) always asking who has sent him a letter or what staff members wanted to talk to him about, and here, eavesdropping on harry's conversation with the teacher. Don't they realise that if she didn't mind them listening in she'd have spoken to harry with them there? I'd like to see harry point out that he is entitled to his privacy just as much as anyone else.
1/18 c8 Guest
I'm surprised gringotts didn't want to talk to harry about the Black will and inheritance and that harry didn't ask for an account statement. Personally i'd be agog to know what my assets were but perhaps sixteen year olds don't worry about supporting themselves or places to live, but i thought harry was more switched on to the realities of life after his life with the dursleys. I really like the harry you have created, btw. I'm thoroughly enjoying your story and looking forward to future chapters. Thanks so much for sharing your work.
1/8 c14 Marken
I am getting quite annoyed with Hermoine. She’s too nosy and overbearing. I can tolerate Ron a bit more but that girl doesn’t give anyone their space.
1/8 c13 Marken
I love this story so far. I like that you are not just focusing on the usual three but letting Harry interact with the other characters. Plus can I say that I love that you don’t have Ginny running professing her love for Harry. That gets rather annoying.
1/2 c13 Guest
I like where this story is going. While the pace might be a little on the slow side, you’re making sure we as readers know what’s going on, so much appreciated. In regards to adding dean into the mix, I think I long as you have a direction for his role, it should be fine. Is he more of an important friend or will he be in a romantic relationship with them? How will Harry and/or Blaise handle being jealous or is that not going to be a problem? As long as you can cover the introduction I think you should do what you think is best in your story. Thanks for the update and sharing it!
12/27/2020 c13 Yoihino
Yeeii! It's great that you've uodated again. I like the direction your story is going and I find it innovative that you decided for Harry to befriend the ghosts. Really cool of you to create a discord server, though I personally won't be able to use it as I have no account. Keep up the good job!
12/9/2020 c12 Guest
Excellent story so far, keep up the good work!
11/10/2020 c12 1Calmzone1
10/26/2020 c1 2Lilith htiliL
Love this story so original. Keep up the great work!
10/20/2020 c11 1mayawene
9/9/2020 c10 Randomly Talented
I'm surprised this doesn't have many reviews. The story is wonderful and I would love to see it continue. The idea that Harry is actually involved in a "side-character's" backstory helps add to the world in such a lovely way. And the effort Harry is putting into his future, despite the plans that others seem to have, is simply inspiring.
9/7/2020 c10 Guest
Lovely story so far. I appreciate that you continue updating although no one leaves a review