for Grey

7/10/2020 c1 puma1sunfire
Damn.
Now that's some damn Newton worth cause and effect mixed with Magicks. Makes me want to start writing or see if fleshed out because it's one hell of a good idea. Also hell of a good kick to the ass of the idealology of "For the Greater Good".
7/10/2020 c1 21katmom
I like it!
7/10/2020 c1 BMS
Wicked idea. (in both senses of the word)
Serves the old geezer right.
7/10/2020 c1 Guest
I get it! Every time Harry was hurt by his relatives, Albus felt the pain. Great story.
7/10/2020 c1 Morantz
HaHaHaHa! I love that Albus had to suffer as he was the one who subjected Harry to all that abuse since he left Harry with the Dursleys. I think that is perfect! Thanks for another fun read!
7/10/2020 c1 Zamia
That'll teach the MOB for not checking up on Harry. More pain for Dumbles. Cheers. Z
7/10/2020 c1 155slytherinsal
Excellently done
7/10/2020 c1 2Thundramon
A bit too extreme I think, though it is possible that Harry's lack of injuries may have led his tormentors to escalate their abuse, I also wonder what will happen if/when Harry starts to fight back.

Not that I don't appreciate Dumbledore's suffering, I can't help but wonder what if the protection was reflective in nature ie whatever harm is inflicted upon Harry is instead visited upon the abuser.

For example, Voldemort gets the killing curse reflected back at him. Dumbledore gets cold from abandoning Harry on a doorstep. Vernon gets his own arm broken, Dudley breaks his own neck when he pushes Harry down the stairs etc.

I think I will try writing a one-shot based on this myself if you don't mind me copying a part of your idea.
7/10/2020 c1 2AndrewWolfe
Excellent work, and *deeply* satisfying.
24 « Prev Page 1 2