FanFiction.Net
for History Has Its Eyes On You

3/10/2021 c7 AliceTwin2
LOL
1/30/2021 c16 Guest
Please update! This is so good!
1/27/2021 c16 29FaithSummers210
Also yes I really enjoy the history facts.
1/27/2021 c16 FaithSummers210
Oh please continue. This is the best of these I have read. you are amazing with this.
10/7/2020 c10 Guest
1779 you say? Something important he has to learn about Laurens you say? Bring on the angst.
9/22/2020 c16 MuSiCaLs ArE LiFe Ahhhhhh
Wow this is so good love it! Hope you update soon. Have a great day/night
9/7/2020 c1 1sirbeepbooop
Time for unnecessary historical facts with me!

I’m enjoying this immensely, but if you’re really following along the historical stuff, you need to remember that Alexander didn’t really shoot at the sky, letting Burr shoot him in panic. It was either that Alex shot first but missed, or Burr shot first and Alex only shot reflexively (there are conflicting accounts). But if you just didn’t want to answer that question, I understand, but I just wanted to point it out
8/14/2020 c16 1kommiecorr
Hooray! I've been looking for a good Hamilton reacts to Hamilton fanfic. This one has been great so far, hope to see more of it soon. As for this chapter, the only thing I might think of changing is a greater reaction throughout from Burr and Hamilton (after all, Burr just had his own ruinous duel and Hamilton was preparing to go to, what he now knows, was his death).

Still, LOVE this work so far. Thank you for the effort and work you're putting into this!
8/12/2020 c16 bookworm4eva'n'eva
Ahhh! I can't wait for the rest! This story is awesome!
8/6/2020 c16 Guest
hope u feelin better and waiting for next update!
8/3/2020 c15 Guest
u cant leave me hanging on ten duel commandments!
8/3/2020 c8 Guest
im a french speaker. so droite means right as in rights and lefts and correcte means right as in you got it right or thats right or even just correct.
8/1/2020 c15 Guest
This. This is the “Hamilton watches Hamilton” fanfiction I’ve been needing. Historical accuracy? Lams? Someone who actually does research instead of sloppily following the musical? And I really appreciate proper grammar and formatting (this should not be a problem with others, yet it still is).

I’m really sorry to hear that about your depression, but I’m glad that writing helps you. This is SO GOOD so far. I love your writing style. I can’t wait for the next update! :)
7/16/2020 c11 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!
7/15/2020 c10 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

I love how you are on a roll!
20 Page 1 2 Next »